Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 22-07-2003, 06:08 PM   #31
Demekin

Oui, got anything left or not ? Wah liao. I worked until quite late and dunno what time the shop close. I still searching what bus can go there from the nearest MRT. No transport sibay mafun one.

I measured my demekin last night, i think a bit too small for me. Hey, got phone number of that shop or not ? Maybe wait for those bigger basin lobang.

I think the shop sure suddenly blur like sotong. bo tai bo chee pple coming in to buy white basin. Wait for them to come in lah, wait they raise the price jialat liao. hahahahaha.
Old 22-07-2003, 06:17 PM   #32
egstring

see lah....no more for me liao lah....u all har...damn kiasu one....
hahahahahaha..

actually i am looking for a bigger one which is more ideal....
Old 22-07-2003, 06:56 PM   #33
Xerovix

still have lah....

the nearest mrt station is novena... get to the opposite side of thomson road(opp. novena church).... board bus 21 or 131 and alight at the blk82.

Quote:
Originally posted by Demekin
Oui, got anything left or not ? Wah liao. I worked until quite late and dunno what time the shop close. I still searching what bus can go there from the nearest MRT. No transport sibay mafun one.

I measured my demekin last night, i think a bit too small for me. Hey, got phone number of that shop or not ? Maybe wait for those bigger basin lobang.

I think the shop sure suddenly blur like sotong. bo tai bo chee pple coming in to buy white basin. Wait for them to come in lah, wait they raise the price jialat liao. hahahahaha.
Old 22-07-2003, 07:21 PM   #34
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
i went to the spot where the bowls were... he told the lady something like got lobang of larger bowls informed him or something to the effect and he left leow.

i asked the lady whether starting from yesterday were there many ppl came and bought the bowls... she replied positively and was rather surprised why suddenly got ppl started to show interest in this kinda ware when previously nobody wanted it.

i bought a piece... enuff for me. will keep a look out for larger ones.
Would you be a dear and go to golden mile beach road to look-see look-see? It could be our last hope, unless we shell out $40 and buy from Straits/SummerKoi(?). Thank you.
Old 22-07-2003, 07:36 PM   #35
Xerovix

wah... want me to be a hero ah. only possible on weekend.

if only our bro laserguy can help us as his working place is the nearest. kekeke...

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Would you be a dear and go to golden mile beach road to look-see look-see? It could be our last hope, unless we shell out $40 and buy from Straits/SummerKoi(?). Thank you.
Old 22-07-2003, 07:39 PM   #36
Xerovix

if i'm free tomorrow, will jalan jalan yishun and see whether got such bowls or not...

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Old 22-07-2003, 07:43 PM   #37
happybuddha

Quote:
if i'm free tomorrow, will jalan jalan yishun and see whether got such bowls or not...
Thanks man! Appreciate it!
Old 22-07-2003, 09:12 PM   #38
Oranda

bro xerovix, i went to check out the whole chong pang market area today, they have some nice basins but not white, got flower pictures on the base. bought one only $1.80 or something ridiculously cheap like that.

Quote:
Old 22-07-2003, 09:25 PM   #39
Xerovix

okay... since you have checked out chong pang leow... i'll go to 920x that site tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally posted by Oranda
bro xerovix, i went to check out the whole chong pang market area today, they have some nice basins but not white, got flower pictures on the base. bought one only $1.80 or something ridiculously cheap like that.
Old 22-07-2003, 10:47 PM   #40
Xerovix

testing testing satu, two, san...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg b2a.jpg (42.7 KB, 233 views)