Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 20-05-2005, 06:23 PM   #71
samuelphan
Senior Dragon

But really ... mortality rate shouldn't be so high if we handle the shipment correctly.

In fact, there shouldn't be any in the first place.

But if things were to really go terribly wrong and BBRs start dying ... I supposed all will have to help take up their fair share of cost involved

In the previous shipment which happened last year ... I supposed many fishes died outside the QT period. So such deaths shouldn't be factored in. Many fishes died eventually due to inexperience on our side.
samuelphan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #72
BloodLine

Just one minor thing to bring up...TVR,will i still be entitle to get one bbr now that Jowy_Ham decided to step down.I believe he pm you already?
Old 20-05-2005, 08:28 PM   #73
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
The batch that TVR bringing in comes from Japan, QT in Thailand and then ship to Singapore. The batch that I intend to bring in will most likely comes from Japan direct.
You naughty boy setting a double standard.
Old 21-05-2005, 12:32 AM   #74
jowy_ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodLine
Just one minor thing to bring up...TVR,will i still be entitle to get one bbr now that Jowy_Ham decided to step down.I believe he pm you already?
Bloodline, sorry if I got U worried.

I have thought over it, think I will still go ahead with the order cos dun wan to cause too much inconvenience to u and TVR.

As for the $$$ issue mentioned in my PM, I think worst case scenario is to resell it loh

No worries on your end.

Bro TVR, please continue as per usual.
Old 28-05-2005, 05:41 PM   #75
TVR

Default Kashino BBR

Hi Buyers,
Have more concrete info from Thailand on our purchase. Their expected arrival is on 2nd or 3rd from Japan. Bro Samuel will be able to hand carry for us. The price might be different by a few dollars, he promised to confirm it by Monday.
I'll start to collect payment once price is firm. Btw, I only have 2 to 3 days to do so. Please PM or call me if there's a problem.

Regards,
David Hou
TVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2005, 08:14 PM   #76
ranchu8

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR
Hi Buyers,
Have more concrete info from Thailand on our purchase. Their expected arrival is on 2nd or 3rd from Japan. Bro Samuel will be able to hand carry for us. The price might be different by a few dollars, he promised to confirm it by Monday.
I'll start to collect payment once price is firm. Btw, I only have 2 to 3 days to do so. Please PM or call me if there's a problem.

Regards,
David Hou
Great, thanks again to Samuel and you for this. Eagerly awaiting the bbrs just let me know when to pay. Only if you have any ready info: whether the bbrs are still "black" or changing colour?
Old 28-05-2005, 08:50 PM   #77
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchu8
Great, thanks again to Samuel and you for this. Eagerly awaiting the bbrs just let me know when to pay. Only if you have any ready info: whether the bbrs are still "black" or changing colour?
Patience my friend. My personal guess is that you have some still black, some in the process of changing colour and there might be a couple that has already chenged colour.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2005, 09:39 PM   #78
TVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh
Patience my friend. My personal guess is that you have some still black, some in the process of changing colour and there might be a couple that has already chenged colour.
Thanks PY! Good guess, answer covers all!
Btw, understand you going to Perth. So can still help us on the draw?

thanks,
David
Old 28-05-2005, 09:52 PM   #79
TVR

Last call for any bro who want to join in the purchase! I was informed that the bbr come in bag of about 25pcs. Can only confirm if the waiting list bros give up. Please PM your name and contact.
Offer close by Monday evening.

Regards,
David Hou
Old 29-05-2005, 11:35 AM   #80
pykoh
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR
Thanks PY! Good guess, answer covers all!
Btw, understand you going to Perth. So can still help us on the draw?

thanks,
David
Yes. I leave on the 07 Jun morning. As long as the draw is before that, I can help.
pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote