Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 19-05-2005, 06:23 PM   #41
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
How else can you have a chance to own a genuine Kashino for S$84/-. Even if one out of five bbr die, it will still be worth it.
What if the other way round one out of five survived, is it still worth it.
Old 19-05-2005, 06:27 PM   #42
jowy_ham

Wow, so high risk har

May I know what is the surviving rate for last batch ?
Old 19-05-2005, 06:31 PM   #43
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
The other way round, it will still be worth it as you might just get a piece that is worth S$750/-. I think, the odds are still better than going to the Turf Club or Toto.
Old 19-05-2005, 07:15 PM   #44
YLD

Quote:

How nice if some ozeki members with experience in importing Jap BBR would speak up! Kekeke!!!
Old 19-05-2005, 07:25 PM   #45
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
The other way round, it will still be worth it as you might just get a piece that is worth S$750/-. I think, the odds are still better than going to the Turf Club or Toto.
We are only talking of the odds of BBR surviving and have not touch on the chance of getting a good one yet. Thanks for bringing up this point bro Lover.
Old 19-05-2005, 08:13 PM   #46
YLD

Quote:
We are only talking of the odds of BBR surviving and have not touch on the chance of getting a good one yet. Thanks for bringing up this point bro Lover.

You have a point there.

Do you have a good suggestion/proposal???
Old 19-05-2005, 08:56 PM   #47
arotok
Dragon

Unhappy

Quote:
It's the truth bros. A good example is me. Last year, I managed to get hold of 3 of them (Whew, thought I was so lucky, finally got a chance to own some Kashino bbrs). But, end-up getting all 3 of them killed by me due to my inexperience in handling the quarantine. It's not so much the dollar thing but a painful experience watching yr dreams/efforts just go down the drain.

What I'm trying to say is that are all the bros here who ordered , are you prepared to lose the $ and eventually end up with nothing. To tell the truth, I'm having 2nd thoughts of bringing them in.
arotok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2005, 10:37 PM   #48
TVR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jowy_ham
Wow, so high risk har

May I know what is the surviving rate for last batch ?
As far as I know, mine are the only ones left (some bros, I no longer see them online). I'm sorry, but the truth always hurts!

Regards,
David Hou
TVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-05-2005, 01:04 AM   #49
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by arotok
It's the truth bros. A good example is me. Last year, I managed to get hold of 3 of them (Whew, thought I was so lucky, finally got a chance to own some Kashino bbrs). But, end-up getting all 3 of them killed by me due to my inexperience in handling the quarantine. It's not so much the dollar thing but a painful experience watching yr dreams/efforts just go down the drain.

What I'm trying to say is that are all the bros here who ordered , are you prepared to lose the $ and eventually end up with nothing. To tell the truth, I'm having 2nd thoughts of bringing them in.
Sorry bro for reminding you of your bad experience.
Old 20-05-2005, 01:06 AM   #50
Sotong King

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVR
As far as I know, mine are the only ones left (some bros, I no longer see them online). I'm sorry, but the truth always hurts!

Regards,
David Hou
One left! From the original of how many?