Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > AquaMedics Board & Pet Loss > Pet Loss

Old 18-09-2003, 05:14 AM   #1

Default Beloved Pearl 080903

My very first Aro that bought @ $8 from Lor 7 (2002's chinese new year). The one and only ARO that I can use bare hands to catch and sayang one...die at 1 ft plus due to conjested tank cum polluted water (Origin Tank Leak so shift house). Actually my huge Abino frog hopped to my bed to wake me up before this Pearl Aro die. Then I was very sleepee and just throw the Abino frog backed to the Gold fish tank without looking at my Pearl who is about to die...If I not sleepee and look closer, this Aro will still be with me now...
Old 18-09-2003, 05:38 AM   #2
Aaron Kent

Default Albino Frog

That is by far the strangest thing we've ever encountered. Sorry to hear about your loss. Does this mean that you have your tank in your bedroom? Try to move it elsewhere as an aquarium will cause health problems for you, specially a polluted one.

Good luck in the future.
Old 18-09-2003, 03:48 PM   #3
BigDaddyC

Unhappy

Sorry to hear this. Its sometimes bizzare tt such things happen, but I always believe that this world is too big for us just to believe in our own silly ideologies sometimes. Though, you might have saved your aro if you really did made an effort to check on your aro when your frog waked you up, its history dude. Just move on man. Take care bro.

Chezze ©
Old 18-09-2003, 11:27 PM   #4
sakura

condolences
Old 19-09-2003, 01:31 AM   #5
Iori

Sorry to hear that bro. Hope you get over your loss soon.
Old 19-09-2003, 04:26 AM   #6
Desolator

Unhappy Re: Beloved Pearl 080903

Quote:
Originally posted by 9090
My very first Aro that bought @ $8 from Lor 7 (2002's chinese new year). The one and only ARO that I can use bare hands to catch and sayang one...die at 1 ft plus due to conjested tank cum polluted water (Origin Tank Leak so shift house). Actually my huge Abino frog hopped to my bed to wake me up before this Pearl Aro die. Then I was very sleepee and just throw the Abino frog backed to the Gold fish tank without looking at my Pearl who is about to die...If I not sleepee and look closer, this Aro will still be with me now...
May yr aro RIP.
Old 20-09-2003, 01:32 PM   #7

Not bad room lah, my study room and only fish sleep there lor...there was a time got fish no tank then now got tank no fish
Old 27-09-2003, 05:53 AM   #8
Wendy79

May your Aro RIP... My Condolences!
Old 27-09-2003, 03:03 PM   #9
Spacewalker

May yr Jardini RIP.....