Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 16-09-2003, 05:59 PM   #11
today
Arofanatic

Default egg

place a plate under the fish and try to fip the fish opposite 45 degree let the head facing you and press the area near the anal fin and in bewteen the hole, the egg will drop into the plate get one more male do the same thing.
put the plate into a tank after a few day u will see small fish swiss inside the tank.

after doing this the female will take some time to have egg again.
redue the temp. or less food for than also may help to slow down the female produc egg again.
today is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2003, 06:57 PM   #12
egstring

Default Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by today
place a plate under the fish and try to fip the fish opposite 45 degree let the head facing you and press the area near the anal fin and in bewteen the hole, the egg will drop into the plate get one more male do the same thing.
put the plate into a tank after a few day u will see small fish swiss inside the tank.

after doing this the female will take some time to have egg again.
redue the temp. or less food for than also may help to slow down the female produc egg again.
brother......goldfish is goldfish...
luohan is luohan......dun get confused....
Old 16-09-2003, 09:12 PM   #13
happybuddha

Default Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
brother......goldfish is goldfish...
luohan is luohan......dun get confused....
Is this how they hand spawn LH? How ingenous.

I wonder, however, if it will work for goldfish. When it sits on the plate, wouldn’t the pressure from its own weight crush down on itself, damaging the fish in the process?
Old 16-09-2003, 10:27 PM   #14
egstring

Default Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha

I wonder, however, if it will work for goldfish. When it sits on the plate, wouldn’t the pressure from its own weight crush down on itself, damaging the fish in the process?
no lah.....luohan dun hand spawn.....
i mean the plate....where got people spawn gf with plate ??
i was hoping he mispelled plants as plate....
Old 17-09-2003, 09:35 AM   #15
today
Arofanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
no lah.....luohan dun hand spawn.....
i mean the plate....where got people spawn gf with plate ??
i was hoping he mispelled plants as plate....
Friend I keeps goodfish for 20 over year and you thing I w/o any know of about goldfish????

This is what some ppls do on the goldfish to help breeding ....you kown?

I do that successful on ranchu also.... read on some book they will tell you how to handler this....

I read about 27 book on how to keep goldfish and ranchu.... err you just jump into I using LH method to breed the goodfish.... and some more this is the japanes guy teah me .... I not thing that you know more than him o.k.

LH I think most of the ppls just let it breed they own in the tank.

goldfish for normal breeding u only need to put some plants into the tank for hand breed you need too do what I say.... I not think you try it before..... so u just do this comment..

for other goldfish I try it successful more than 20 time and ranchu only one.... so how you thing is it I am wrong?

you may check with some Japan Ranchu clue member in singapore how they hand breed they Ranchu....

I total own 200pcs ranchu before in my 20 over tank from 3 - 6 ft ... don not thing I w/o any knowlange of the goodfish.

Sorry I may be do not know more in goldfish .... I agreed ... but I do keep it for a long time ... the longer batch of Ranchu is 6 years w/o any problem.... I do bought a Ranchu at 1" size for $0.60 in year 1974... that is the time I started keepping Ranchu and goldfish...

I only do any comment that when I Know.

or you may teah me this

Just a Q ... Japan Ranchu what they call u know?
One more Q ..... for professional in Ranchu how ppls keep it?
One more to go.... how japan framer control breeding there Ranchu?

Last edited by today; 17-09-2003 at 10:28 AM.
Old 17-09-2003, 09:39 AM   #16
today
Arofanatic

Default Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:

Not let the goldfish sits on the plate, just hold the fish and let the head face it to u and press the place near the anal fin let the egg drop into the plate... the male also do the some way .... u know goldfish w/o water still can live for about 1-2 min's ??

Take a look that how japanes ppls breed there ranchu.... there use bowl I am call it plate
http://csx.jp/~t-ranchu/picarcv/fish/bowl.jpg

Last edited by today; 17-09-2003 at 12:25 PM.
Old 17-09-2003, 01:51 PM   #17
happybuddha

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by today
Not let the goldfish sits on the plate, just hold the fish and let the head face it to u and press the place near the anal fin let the egg drop into the plate... the male also do the some way .... u know goldfish w/o water still can live for about 1-2 min's ??

Take a look that how japanes ppls breed there ranchu.... there use bowl I am call it plate
http://csx.jp/~t-ranchu/picarcv/fish/bowl.jpg
Oh I see. I misunderstood you. I ever hand spawn before but I let the fish shoot their eggs and sperm into a small pail filled with water. Failed miserably because I suspect the sperm kenna diluted leow. I also never protect the eggs from fungus. Anyway, I’ll try your method the next time my fishes are horny.

Thanks for the pic. It looks like a enamel basin.
Old 17-09-2003, 02:03 PM   #18
CyberET

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Oh I see. I misunderstood you. I ever hand spawn before but I let the fish shoot their eggs and sperm into a small pail filled with water. Failed miserably because I suspect the sperm kenna diluted leow. I also never protect the eggs from fungus. Anyway, I’ll try your method the next time my fishes are horny.

don't use an enamel basin, mine rusted after 4 days in the water my fries are growing slow
Old 17-09-2003, 02:36 PM   #19
dannyWong

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:

You can't do one at a time. Remember hold the male on the left and female and the right. Then spray at the same time. Must aid at the same spot.
Old 17-09-2003, 02:39 PM   #20
dannyWong

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: egg

Quote:
Originally posted by dannyWong
You can't do one at a time. Remember hold the male on the left and female and the right. Then spray at the same time. Must aid at the same spot.
Then put 2 teaspoon of water mix,mix and pour int breeding tank.