Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 01-09-2003, 11:03 PM   #1
kbwong_mail

Default EGGs

See the eggs. This GF are so sensative, everytime I net them in and out of the tank during water changing they will lay a lot of egg in the net.

See to believe.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg egg.jpg (37.8 KB, 627 views)
Old 01-09-2003, 11:15 PM   #2
happybuddha

Default Re: EGGs

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
See the eggs. This GF are so sensative, everytime I net them in and out of the tank during water changing they will lay a lot of egg in the net.

See to believe.
Use your palm to fish it, or drop a small basin into the tank, then sian the fish to swim into it before taking the basin out.

Like that they won't get hurt.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:24 PM   #3
kbwong_mail

Default Re: Re: EGGs

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Use your palm to fish it, or drop a small basin into the tank, then sian the fish to swim into it before taking the basin out.

Like that they won't get hurt.
What yu mean? Can use hand to catch fish meh? Use net will hurts the fish? Blur blur liao.
Old 01-09-2003, 11:27 PM   #4
tcp1986

use net u will hurt the fish's scales lor
Old 02-09-2003, 09:33 PM   #5
happybuddha

Default Re: Re: Re: EGGs

Quote:
Originally posted by kbwong_mail
What yu mean? Can use hand to catch fish meh? Use net will hurts the fish? Blur blur liao.
Although some thinks the palm is too warn for the fish, I believe it’s better then using a net to fish a fish out. After all, your full control palm is free of netting that can catch the scales, fins, tails and the gill plates. You can quickly release the fish too instead of struggling to un-wind the tangle of net that trapped the fish.

Don’t dare to use your palm? Then use a small basin to scoop out the fish instead of a net meant for little tropical fish!
Old 02-09-2003, 10:12 PM   #6
CyberET

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: EGGs

Quote:
Although some thinks the palm is too warn for the fish, I believe it’s better then using a net to fish a fish out. After all, your full control palm is free of netting that can catch the scales, fins, tails and the gill plates. You can quickly release the fish too instead of struggling to un-wind the tangle of net that trapped the fish.

Don’t dare to use your palm? Then use a small basin to scoop out the fish instead of a net meant for little tropical fish!
becareful.. my overly active fishy almost jump out of my palm
Old 02-09-2003, 10:47 PM   #7
happybuddha

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: EGGs

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberET
becareful.. my overly active fishy almost jump out of my palm
Er... you're suppose to cover the fish with your other (wet) palm.

If the fish is too big to fit in your palm, use both palms to scoop it out and protect the fish by placing it against your wet and bare beer belly.

Last edited by happybuddha; 02-09-2003 at 10:50 PM.
Old 02-09-2003, 11:48 PM   #8
kbwong_mail

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: EGGs

Quote:

Like you so much, you always tell me something that I don't know.

I think small basin is a good ideal.
Old 03-09-2003, 12:13 AM   #9
egstring

hands are the best lah....
hold the fish tail between your index finger and thumb....flip it opposite and it wont be so aggressive liao...
Old 03-09-2003, 02:17 PM   #10
kbwong_mail

Quote:
Originally posted by egstring
hands are the best lah....
hold the fish tail between your index finger and thumb....flip it opposite and it wont be so aggressive liao...
"Flip it opposite" will spray eggs also ma! Knowing that they are so sensative a little touch on their body will let go a lot of eggs. I think basin with not object connection sound good. Thank anyway.