Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 20-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #61
Leong68
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post

Beng...what you can do is to put the white blade that control the amount of food coming out to the first click...before doing that you can use some white masking tape and tape on half of the white blade so that only half of the opening is exposed for the food to come out...hope this help. Daphnia must wash whether frozen or live.

What vice old man from where Young girls like school girls call me uncle I am ok....some 30 yrs old woman start calling me uncle under my breath I said ...can make scream the whole night
Uncle why scream
Leong68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 04:51 PM   #62
kitsilano

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leong68 View Post
Uncle why scream
Take out my dentures...scary....nightmare so scream loh
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 05:25 PM   #63
GIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
Nice and neat setup. Have more wc and the fries will grow very fast.

Thanks for helping me to clear my feeders, from this batch of sample bbr, you can learn how to manage the water perimeter and medication when they are sick....

When my bbr are bigger (8 weeks old), you can come and choose somemore.
Can I also, all Bros, please take Q Nos.

U R so KIND and Helpful.
Old 20-04-2008, 07:21 PM   #64
BENG66
Dragon

[QUOTE=kitsilano;5751564]

Beng...what you can do is to put the white blade that control the amount of food coming out to the first click...before doing that you can use some white masking tape and tape on half of the white blade so that only half of the opening is exposed for the food to come out...hope this help. Daphnia must wash whether frozen or live.

bro kit, thanks alot, how come i never think of that, mind not working great this days. Just like when chris told me to buy daphnia i went to buy brine shrimp instead.
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 07:26 PM   #65
kitsilano

AFC Member

[QUOTE=BENG66;5752215]
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post

bro kit, thanks alot, how come i never think of that, mind not working great this days. Just like when chris told me to buy daphnia i went to buy brine shrimp instead.
Its good to feel kan cheong...show you got fire in the belly and very eager to try
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-04-2008, 07:30 PM   #66
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Bro beng when open hse for viewing ur collection ar ?
bro, all boring pcs wait you vomit how

[QUOTE=kitsilano;5752226]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post

Its good to feel kan cheong...show you got fire in the belly and very eager to try
bro kit, think i blur blur sotong. after bending down at chris's house inspire by his passion.
Old 21-04-2008, 11:42 PM   #67
BENG66
Dragon

had searched thru my stores and finally found the lightset to place on top of the tub..

Old 21-04-2008, 11:58 PM   #68
ranchu_tan

hi bro beng, just wan to raise my concern.
Understand that the tub is quite low on the floor and our dear beng's junior is very young, pls be careful and watch out for him playing around the area.
I saw got electrical cables near the tub and lighting set up... Maybe I am too paranoid and too worry..
Old 22-04-2008, 12:01 AM   #69
Evilhori
Arofanatic

Ya is true when u put at the floor!My son also try to climb in and throw things inside! Now got stack liao and he cant reach but he try to kick the ball inside!haiz...little rascal
Evilhori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2008, 12:03 AM   #70
BENG66
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ranchu_tan View Post
hi bro beng, just wan to raise my concern.
Understand that the tub is quite low on the floor and our dear beng's junior is very young, pls be careful and watch out for him playing around the area.
I saw got electrical cables near the tub and lighting set up... Maybe I am too paranoid and too worry..
bro, tks for your concern. tat fellow taken care of liao. already ka jiao my food timer yesterday. luckily he still listein to me....or no ice cream