Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 07-04-2011, 06:06 PM   #71
bonafido

booomzz

Pm Lee dare to openly saying that mean he dare u to vote for opposition. coz PAP is too overconfident. Therefore pls vote wisely. If u dun want ur next generation to suffer. If in My area lim bei got chance to vote I will surely give opposition a chance.

Last edited by bonafido; 07-04-2011 at 06:07 PM.
bonafido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:20 PM   #72
Ah_ZhaN
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafido View Post
Pm Lee dare to openly saying that mean he dare u to vote for opposition. coz PAP is too overconfident. Therefore pls vote wisely. If u dun want ur next generation to suffer. If in My area lim bei got chance to vote I will surely give opposition a chance.
when u can vote then say lor ...
Ah_ZhaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:23 PM   #73
dragon888
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonafido View Post
yes....As a matter of fact, general elections is about Singaporean voters, our families, our children, our future....
dragon888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 06:50 PM   #74
jtec14

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrytan View Post
Edmund, you are right about the "secrecy of votes". When voters register their IC for voting, they are given the paper with a serial number which is tracked down to their IC number. I heard from my friends that those who voted for PAP will receive a "Thank You Letter" after the election, while those voted for OPP will receive nothing. (Not sure how true, cos i never received anything from PAP ... Oops ..... did i accidentally say out who I voted for?) BTW, I stay in HOUGANG and I am PROUD of it

Bro, just to checked, your friend's ward, PAP won right?
I believed PAP only sent thank you letters to those wards they won, so opp ward received nothing lor, dun think too much... I staying hougang too.

And i realised everything pertaining to secrecy of voting is always 3rd party encounters/experiences one.. i hear from who who who my friend, your friend.... everybody friends.
Old 07-04-2011, 06:56 PM   #75
HeiYuEr

Garfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtec14 View Post
And i realised everything pertaining to secrecy of voting is always 3rd party encounters/experiences one.. i hear from who who who my friend, your friend.... everybody friends.

ya....simply naive to believe that who who who who said,
or just plain stupid.
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:18 PM   #76
globalcookie
Dragon

Go on and vote for PAP and let them do as they wish while we are licking our wounds la

Coming from a PM, I'm so belittled.

That undergrad asked rightly, since they do not get what the PAP wards are getting, they shouldn't even be paying as much tax, shdn't do National Service, etc.

Right, American system is not without flaws. Singapore's PAP system is with A WHOLE LOT MORE FLAWS!!!!!

So what if the President goes onto writing books, giving talks and making money out of it. Don't PM LEE'S FATHER does that???? Don't tell me, proceeds from those books writen by his father are fully given to charity. Believe him. And bear in mind, MM LEE is still holding a position and taking extorbitant salary at the expense of Singaporeans.

Ok, so the system doesn't result in these PAP ministers entering politics to get rich, but their family will not become poor. Why not all the ministers declare their before office, during office and after stepping down's wealth. Why not start with the Lee family?? Don't dare to declare? WHY?

PEOPLE, STILL DON'T WAKE UP?
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #77
shiokmc
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwhtan View Post

My son say my dick is a fruit and not a vegetable because it has seeds lor
dun mind~ perm NiCk !? waaahahahhahahahhaaa vege li ay cb
shiokmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 07:52 PM   #78
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokmc View Post
dun mind~ perm NiCk !? waaahahahhahahahhaaa vege li ay cb
so now u know if no seeds is call vegetables mah ...... like cabbage ..... tomato got seeds is a fruit hor
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2011, 08:18 PM   #79
Spakase

Sensed that every thing seems to go wrong for these people now as the day draws near. In the past only they say, noone dare say anything, but now it seems point by point rebuttal is in vogue. And quite good rebuttal too, if this goes to the rallies, the likelihood more than 2 GRCs get won over becomes stronger. And hopefully, the President also lagi morphed into watchdog, coz this one is not ordinary watchdog but bite and don let go. Then we will have real accountability, coz any more screwups, the whole jin gang gets booted out! I think would be the most interesting year in SG history. If I were to do damage control, the best bet is to retire all the incompetent folks, plus those who don't seem to contribute, plus those who are disliked because of their arrogance, and also most importantly, take a 99% pay cut, the best is copy Citi's eg. of $1 per annum pay. Lastly, go nationwide and apologise and ask for forgiveness.
Old 07-04-2011, 08:25 PM   #80
bonafido

booomzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_ZhaN View Post
when u can vote then say lor ...
knn,my area cbz no opposition dare to challenge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon888 View Post
yes....As a matter of fact, general elections is about Singaporean voters, our families, our children, our future....
if u believe the future is in ur hand, please let ur vote do the talking!! coz we dun get to utter a words in the parliament, whatever things they want to do or implement, u got to LL accept!!