Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 06-07-2003, 04:26 PM   #41
tcp1986

now yishun blk 618 sellin their bloodworm 1 box 12 slabs for $6 nia but donnoe izzit hikari or not
Old 06-07-2003, 04:33 PM   #42
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by tcp1986
now yishun blk 618 sellin their bloodworm 1 box 12 slabs for $6 nia but donnoe izzit hikari or not
Y618 is... THAT AQUARIUM right? Very cheap hor; almost half price. Can try leh. You be hero first can?
Old 06-07-2003, 04:36 PM   #43
tcp1986

Quote:
Originally posted by happybuddha
Y618 is... THAT AQUARIUM right? Very cheap hor; almost half price. Can try leh. You be hero first can?
ya That Aquarium ,haha no time ar mayb this fri goin down buy 2 box if its Hikari
Old 06-07-2003, 07:39 PM   #44
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by tcp1986
ya That Aquarium ,haha no time ar mayb this fri goin down buy 2 box if its Hikari
I hero!

I bought one box leow.

Chey, I didn't open the styroform box until I got home. &^%$#@ The slab has a picture of a Louhan!! Ahh!! Buay tahan ah!

The brand is "Junko". Made in Shenzhen, China. I actually called up Y618 before I went down to check if they're open today, and was told the brand is "Seiko, same factory as Hikari...." Dunno real or not. Anyway, haven't try yet coz the slab all defrosted abit leow. Tomorrow I try.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscn4136s.jpg (36.9 KB, 148 views)
Old 06-07-2003, 07:50 PM   #45
tcp1986

Quote:
I hero!

I bought one box leow.

Chey, I didn't open the styroform box until I got home. &^%$#@ The slab has a picture of a Louhan!! Ahh!! Buay tahan ah!

The brand is "Junko". Made in Shenzhen, China. I actually called up Y618 before I went down to check if they're open today, and was told the brand is "Seiko, same factory as Hikari...." Dunno real or not. Anyway, haven't try yet coz the slab all defrosted abit leow. Tomorrow I try.
lol u r the 1st hero sia try n feed ur ranchu lor see the bw clean or not , coz some bw put in tank veri dirty unlike hikari
Old 06-07-2003, 08:04 PM   #46
Xerovix

wah liew... you really hero sial!

scully tomorrow when you use it, and you see many dark and grey coloured bloodworms, inconsistent lenght machiam torn away like dat plus debris and sand (both FOC)... sianz manz.

Quote:
I hero!

I bought one box leow.

Old 06-07-2003, 08:25 PM   #47
happybuddha

Quote:
Originally posted by Xerovix
wah liew... you really hero sial!

scully tomorrow when you use it, and you see many dark and grey coloured bloodworms, inconsistent lenght machiam torn away like dat plus debris and sand (both FOC)... sianz manz.
Aiyoh, so jialat ah. It could be factory over-run or rejects hor. Chum man.

OK, after dinner I open one and compare.
Old 06-07-2003, 09:45 PM   #48
happybuddha

Quote:
Aiyoh, so jialat ah. It could be factory over-run or rejects hor. Chum man.

OK, after dinner I open one and compare.
Check leow. Heng ah. The Junko brand ones look exactly the same as the Hikari brand ones to my naked eyes. Feels the same too but I don't know if it tastes likewise.

No stone, no half-broken, no dirty things. It really seems exactly alike.

The different, however, could be the size. I only have the smaller cube Hikari to compare with. The Junko is bigger cube, which if I'm not wrong, the bloodworm should be bigger and fatter right? Well, they're the same size as the small cube Hikari leh. :P
Old 11-07-2003, 10:41 AM   #49
mountain

Quote:
Originally posted by mountain
i was advised by my lfs dun feed blood worm .. he say may case gill infection ... err.. judging all of u .. heee.. seems alright lei .. so where can i get hikari frozen bloodworm in tampines?simei??? then went looking for Hikari lionhead last nite .. realise the shop only sell sinking type .. is there floating type? my tank is underflow lei .. cannot afford all the pellet to end up in the wools :P
just some info .. the pet shop at tampines Blk 201 sells Hikari frozen bw.. bought a pack my babies got a taste of bloodworms for the first time .. i also enquire abt AC/DC pumps.. if anyone looking for it .. they also have ..
Old 11-07-2003, 10:51 AM   #50
happybuddha

Quote:
i was advised by my lfs dun feed blood worm .. he say may case gill infection ... err.. judging all of u .. heee.. seems alright lei .. so where can i get hikari frozen bloodworm in tampines?simei??? then went looking for Hikari lionhead last nite .. realise the shop only sell sinking type .. is there floating type? my tank is underflow lei .. cannot afford all the pellet to end up in the wools :P
Hikari Lionhead is only available as the preferred sinking type. I was told that Hikari Oranda-Gold is the floating type equivalent. Dunno true or not.

Maybe you can off your pump while you feed the sinking pellets? It takes only a few minutes for them to finish up...