Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Cichlid Experiences

Old 01-06-2016, 04:06 PM   #2111
wandaywang
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by wllm33 View Post
Tend to agree with bro TODAY, that your leopard looks emanciated. Difficult to fatten up to normal size once they reach this stage. Many have tried deworming but think it is a too little too late scenario.
All the best though.
Thanks but yea....the anorexic leopard didn't make it. I kept buying tubifex worms for it but it was really not a good eater at all. Meanwhile my boesemani rainbow fish in that comm tank really enjoyed themselves as they were the fastest to all the worms! if anyone wants two really well fed boesemani rainbowfish just let me know, as i can't really separate them at feeding time from stuffing their faces.
wandaywang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2016, 11:33 PM   #2112
itchy
Endangered Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wandaywang View Post
Thanks but yea....the anorexic leopard didn't make it. I kept buying tubifex worms for it but it was really not a good eater at all. Meanwhile my boesemani rainbow fish in that comm tank really enjoyed themselves as they were the fastest to all the worms! if anyone wants two really well fed boesemani rainbowfish just let me know, as i can't really separate them at feeding time from stuffing their faces.
Live feed like tubifex worms contains heavy metals and parasites , which is no good for your discus , so if can don't use it. You can use frozen heart meals or pellets , for your fishes .
itchy is offline   Reply With Quote