Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Livestock & Plants only

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2013, 02:30 PM   #61
toe_toe7
Dragon

haha..well..he said, for fish, he throw back to pond got risk loh..coz he dunno how i rear the fish...later fish die after a week, how....

but he pro loh...he can just net out any fish from pond then can say male or female....not many ppl can do that 100%...

well..dun worry lah..since I already agreed with them on the refund amount, i would say my case is closed..thanks for your concern bro..

Let this be a warning to other bros who may have to deal with that phone number guy..

Last edited by toe_toe7; 01-06-2013 at 02:32 PM.
Old 01-06-2013, 03:34 PM   #62
Martin
KKJ Inspector

i strongly think nevin should expose who is Mr A since he knows who he is... especially if he is one of the member in AF... anyway just my 1cts worth of comments
Old 01-06-2013, 04:45 PM   #63
Nevin
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by toe_toe7 View Post
ya..that was what I was told during buying..I was even told anytime can drop by to view the farm..he was willing to pick me up from MRT and drive me to the farm anytime..

But when i wanted to exchange, he just told me his patrol no need $$ ar..
Tail torn due to comm also want to deduct $$..Fish need to put back to pond after taking back, also got risk..so, $$..all become $$$..

Anyway, let it be..lesson learnt..I would say that Nevin has been pretty helpful during negotiation..
First of all, really appreciated that bro toe_toe is a understanding person with kind heart.

Through this incident, both of us have learnt a valuable lesson.

Since he case have been closed with a happy ending, I think we shall move on with our hobby, make friends alone this journey.
Closed Thread