Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Old 15-03-2004, 01:39 PM   #21
nsyahron

slcw,yep, Oceanic in Puchong. You bought them in Sept 03? Hmmm...almost 6 months. Any change in intensity, color of the bulbs that you noticed?
Old 15-03-2004, 06:51 PM   #22
slcw

not that i can c with my naked i
Old 15-03-2004, 06:52 PM   #23
slcw

where u stay? house or condo?

I stay in USJ, house. but planning to move.
Old 16-03-2004, 12:31 AM   #24
deep_end

nsyahron,

Actually, there's a price revision. Nowadays, I can supply you a 150W 20000K Iwasaki bulb complete with fitting for about RM570-590, depending on the fitting design.

Quote:
Originally posted by nsyahron
(like deep_end said few times earlier) for RM600-700 in Malaysia (bulb excluded). Qian Hu in Balakong is selling Arcadia T5, have yet to check them out, maybe will go and have a look this weekend and check out the price.
Old 16-03-2004, 08:39 AM   #25
nsyahron

Quote:
Originally posted by slcw
where u stay? house or condo?

I stay in USJ, house. but planning to move.
I stay in a flat at Wangsa Maju, that's why the 2ft tank. Already got a 4 ft for the arowana. Moving is going to be a pain in the @ss. Still hunting for a house to buy, have zeroed in on a development in Puchong.
Old 16-03-2004, 08:45 AM   #26
nsyahron

Quote:
Originally posted by deep_end
nsyahron,

Actually, there's a price revision. Nowadays, I can supply you a 150W 20000K Iwasaki bulb complete with fitting for about RM570-590, depending on the fitting design.
That is sweet! That is actually nice for a 2ft tank, only if we can deal with the heat better (with the exception of a chiller).
deep_end, I drove by your shop last Sunday, but it was closed. Do you still have any cyclopeeze left?
Old 16-03-2004, 08:52 AM   #27
slcw

Quote:
That is sweet! That is actually nice for a 2ft tank, only if we can deal with the heat better (with the exception of a chiller).
deep_end, I drove by your shop last Sunday, but it was closed. Do you still have any cyclopeeze left?
hey next time u drop by deep_end's place give me a ring, i stay in the same USJ11

016-2950365
Old 16-03-2004, 09:19 AM   #28
nsyahron

Quote:
Originally posted by slcw
hey next time u drop by deep_end's place give me a ring, i stay in the same USJ11

016-2950365
Will do dude!
Old 16-03-2004, 10:23 PM   #29
deep_end

nsyahron,

Very sorry, bro, but we're closed on Sundays nowadays. Its just too tiring working every day.

Cyclop-eeze freeze-dried is out of stock, but I still have 1 more can of C-E flake - this is made from exactly the same thing, just that it's compressed into flakes so that larger fish can also see them. Price is the same. I'm negotiating to get C-E direct from the US now, but stocks won't be coming in for at least 2 weeks.

Quote:
Old 17-03-2004, 08:40 AM   #30
nsyahron

deep_end,
I know what you mean working 7 days a week.
I'll wait for the freeze-dried one. Thanks.