Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace- Equipment & Accessories only

Closed Thread

Old 31-07-2008, 09:51 PM   #1
lavend3r9
Dragon

Default WTS: Dophin C-700 Canister Filter

Dophin C-700 Canister Filter

This canister filter is an unique streamlined design, with the efficient use of the entire canister volume. This is self priming by only pressing the attached piston part to exclude the air and indute the water into the canister to effect the operation. Very easy to use and just turn the close lock for both the in and out valve tap and the cavity is easily remove for cleaning. This product adopt super quality of Dolphin Series immersible pump which is less energy consumption, more reliable operation, also provide longer life and low in noise. It filter through different media and improve the reproduction of beneficial nitrobacteria. The structure of the pump head is wonderful since it allows for simple operation and cleaning.

Specifications
Model C-700
Power Consumption 25W
Max Flow(L/Hr) 800

Things to take note ONE OF THE CONTROL VALVE IS LEAKING BUT IT'S REPLACEABLE AT SEA VIEW AQUARIUM FOR $10.80. YOU CAN CHECK WITH YOUR PREFERED LFS FOR BETTER PRICING

I've only used this canister for 4 months and the system is still 100% fully working condition, it comes with full factory accessories like rainbar, piping, joint elbow etc. No FILTERATION MEDIA will be included except for the black sponge which came along with canister and I can include some coral chips for you if you want totally F.O.C. Reasons for selling I'm upgrading to C-1600 =)

Asking Price
SGD $40.80 (replaced control valve)
SGD $30.00 (non replaced control valve)

I can even arrange delivery for you on weekends F.O.C. but strictly only on weekends and night time of Saturday as I'm involved with NDP 08 or you can choose to collect it yourself at Hougang.

Please sms me at 92347694.

James
Old 31-07-2008, 11:39 PM   #2
lavend3r9
Dragon

item currently reserved by a bro, pending collection on this weekend.
Closed Thread