Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Marketplace - Non-Pet Goods and Services

Old 08-10-2015, 03:24 PM   #11
FireSpitter
Dragon

Item no 5 is sold to a very very steady bro! The rest are still available:-

1) Audison LRX 2.25 - 2 Channel amplifier (3 possible configs:- 120w X 2 @4ohms, 210w X 2 @2ohms, 410w X 1 @4ohms. Audison, a brand that needs no introduction to the car audiophiles. Made in Italy, users of this amp experience a warm & soulful presentation of your favourite music. Brand new was bought at $800+. Quick deal price $250 cash & carry.

http://www.audison.eu/download.php?f...x_2.250_manual

2) Soundstream LW1.350 (450w X 1 @4ohm) + Xtant 1244 12" Subwoofer in a sealed enclosure. Highly demanding subwoofer paired with a surprisingly capable affordable amp. I have tried pairing this subwoofer with 4 other amps previously (The highest rated one amongst them was a 1200w!)but only 2 made it. The Audison LRX monoblock and this Soundstream (To be honest, just barely). All 12" subwoofers can make big bass BUT the best subwoofers have control and this prevents muddy bass, over-boominess or out of control bass. Subwoofer alone was bought at $800+, box was $150 and the amp was $400+. AF brudder's crazy price is $400 for all these!

3) Dynaudio 240GT 2 way component speaker set - Another big name in the audio industry. Robust, warm, powerful but yet under control is what you can expect from these speakers. Crazy owner (That's me) thinks that this is not enough yet and have replaced some of the components in the passive crossover (Example using expensive Mundorf Silver Capacitors) to upgrade these speakers to a few levels higher. Brand new speakers were bought at $680. Cost of items used to modify is $200+. Workmanship to modify was free because I DIY but these speakers would have cost more than $1000. Going for an extremely crazy one time offer. Only $300 (You can have the choice to keep the crossover as it is or I can revert it back to original for you).

4) Silver Interconnects - DO NOT mistake this for "bright sounding silver COATED cables". This is the real deal. Pure silver 99.997%. 2.5 meter pair terminated with Rhodium plated silver RCA connectors. You cannot get a more transparent sounding cable than this. Once you have tried real silver interconnects, you are very unlikely to go back to copper cables. AF crazy price $250.

Interested please SMS/WA me at 83331813.

Last edited by FireSpitter; 08-10-2015 at 03:25 PM.
FireSpitter is offline   Reply With Quote