Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Small Animals and Birds

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2016, 12:40 PM   #61
loveikan
Arofanatic
 
loveikan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 384
Default

Not an easy decision to make.
Take care. Hope u and your wife will come out of the grief soon
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 12:54 PM   #62
TigerKok
Arofanatic
 
TigerKok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 209
Default

Had been following your updates.

Very sad. Be brave bro, your wife need your support during this period.
Do take care.
TigerKok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:22 PM   #63
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123
 
streetsmart73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
Just for update.

Baby has been put down this morning.
Bro, baby is in good hands. RIP.

your wife will need all the support from you for the time being.
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 06:42 PM   #64
BlueC
Dragon
 
BlueC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,603
Default

Thank you very much for all your concerns.

This time, wife fully supported liao.
Coz the last few days, what we fed Baby...she vomited almost 1/2 each time.
Can see she getting so weak..walk like a drunken cat.

Actually brought her to the Vet last night but the Vet said i need to bring her to his office to get it done.
At night where he practise was just his temporary office for normal visit only. We set the appointment at 9 am today.
So i brought Baby back. Wife was so relief and begin to force feed Baby again.
Her last meal but she just taken abit.

This morning, while on her way to the Vet, Baby was awake throughout the whole journey.
The Vet briefed me that he would give 2 injections. 1st to make her to sleep then the 2nd was the poison. The whole process took about 30 mins.
Is it how it is done in Singapore?

After the 1st injection, Baby was making lots of noise or meow.
Maybe she know what is coming next.........

The journey to the Vet is torturing.
Going back home is better.

The most weird thing happened just after we completed her buried.
A strong gust of wind blown for a few seconds.
BlueC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 08:08 PM   #65
hkh
Arofanatic
 
hkh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 113
Default

Think she is in a better place now.......take care Bro......
hkh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 11:36 PM   #66
ThomasLim
Arofanatic
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 345
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
The most weird thing happened just after we completed her buried.
A strong gust of wind blown for a few seconds.
I had goose pimples reading this

Bro, I am happy for you and your wife as finally both of you agree to let her go in peace.... is not an easy decision... Baby, RIP...
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 03:12 PM   #67
foxwagon
Dragon
 
foxwagon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,181
Default

Bro Blue C

Pls take care, not easy to let go, but when it is time, it is time.
foxwagon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 09:04 PM   #68
BlueC
Dragon
 
BlueC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 2,603
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by foxwagon View Post
Bro Blue C

Pls take care, not easy to let go, but when it is time, it is time.
Thanks bro.

I think i did the right things.

But something disturbing happened during the whole process.
It happened during the 2nd injection and i can heard the loud growling noise inside the room (i was waiting outside).
Then the Vet came out or did he?
I cannot remember now. Everything seem so hazzy now.
If he did, think he said Baby was not totally asleep. He will try again later.
I cannot remember the whole sequence.
When everything is over, he brought Baby out.
I remember seeing Baby eyes was open and showing his teeth.
Very fierce looking and not what i expect like in sleeping mode.
Now i had my doubt Baby had gone painlessly.
It sadden me every time i think of the above incident.
And i do not dare to ask the Vet for more detail.

When my wife ask how it goes, I did not dare to tell her. Just said Baby had gone peacefully.

Last edited by BlueC; 13-12-2016 at 09:05 PM.
BlueC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 09:32 PM   #69
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123
 
streetsmart73's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 3,895
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueC View Post
Thanks bro.

I think i did the right things.

But something disturbing happened during the whole process.
It happened during the 2nd injection and i can heard the loud growling noise inside the room (i was waiting outside).
Then the Vet came out or did he?
I cannot remember now. Everything seem so hazzy now.
If he did, think he said Baby was not totally asleep. He will try again later.
I cannot remember the whole sequence.
When everything is over, he brought Baby out.
I remember seeing Baby eyes was open and showing his teeth.
Very fierce looking and not what i expect like in sleeping mode.
Now i had my doubt Baby had gone painlessly.
It sadden me every time i think of the above incident.
And i do not dare to ask the Vet for more detail.

When my wife ask how it goes, I did not dare to tell her. Just said Baby had gone peacefully.
Bro, it takes time to heal. Time will bring closure in due course.
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-12-2016, 11:46 PM   #70
SabaDen92
Endangered Dragon
 
SabaDen92's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 14,405
Default

Bro BlueC, my deepest condolences to you & your wife ...

Take it easy k ... what's done is done. She's at peace now .... take care
SabaDen92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:32 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)