Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 09-01-2010, 06:07 PM   #21
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28 View Post
I duno how to see TVR, but i think it's nice lor....
thank you bro terence

Quote:
Originally Posted by KWY View Post
a square head..... nice........
thank you happy that you like it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post

Bro Jason....maybe should use photobucket so that pic is bigger for viewing.

I see more traits of Kashino den Kageyama in this fish. The head is ok with good setting of the eyes. The body is of very good length, but overall I prefer more developement in bulk....need to gradually bulk up the fish with more feedings. The back overflowing into the peduncle need to be strengthened as can see the peduncle look long and is long...literally got to pull the stomach further back towards the tail.

The tail is the weakest part of the fish....is the tail fused? Hope you can work on the tail especially strengthening the shoulder as I do see quite a nice fish to groom and improve upon.

Thanks for sharing.

Kitsilano
hi bro kit,

oh ok i will try to upload in photobucket. hehe this pic is tanken in the comp last year. now the fish looks more better. will try to take a new pic of this fish
goldfish&koi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:20 PM   #22
nazari

Hi Jason,

Pardon me for saying this, but i have to say as sharing sincerely will go along way. You asked for comments for your fish and alot of hobbyist have given you their feedbacks. You stated that you are going to pump it more within 2 mths in reply to bro sgbetta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish&koi View Post
Hi All TVR lover,

i will like to start of my 1st post on TVR in year 2010 hope you guys can post some to share too

All comment are welcome
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfish&koi View Post
thank you bro. i trying to pump this fish up in 2months time
I am rather disappointed when you finally say that this pic is taken during last year comp and now is much better and you will share the pics. I know you are a good groomer but hope you stop sharing this way. Do not go the way of the 'darkside'. I thought it would be better if you state up front that this fish was taken some time back and ask for comments.

I hope you will reflect on what i have said. BTW, it has got alot of good traits in the top part of the body. I believed you have already groom it to be a better fish.

Cheers
nazari
Old 09-01-2010, 07:57 PM   #23
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazari View Post
Hi Jason,

Pardon me for saying this, but i have to say as sharing sincerely will go along way. You asked for comments for your fish and alot of hobbyist have given you their feedbacks. You stated that you are going to pump it more within 2 mths in reply to bro sgbetta.

I am rather disappointed when you finally say that this pic is taken during last year comp and now is much better and you will share the pics. I know you are a good groomer but hope you stop sharing this way. Do not go the way of the 'darkside'. I thought it would be better if you state up front that this fish was taken some time back and ask for comments.

I hope you will reflect on what i have said. BTW, it has got alot of good traits in the top part of the body. I believed you have already groom it to be a better fish.

Cheers
nazari
oh ok sorry for that cos i no cam to post the pic of the fish now. you know that my english not that good dun know how to write sorry. i need comment cos i wan to see in you guy point of view what i need to improve for this fish. like bro kit say the tail looks weak to me that is another comment that i need to look into. anyway i just wan to share the TVR that i have. and hope that more ppl can share. anyway thanx bro i not a groomer la still need to learn alot more from you ppl here.

seen there is misunderstanding from my thread i am sorry to everyone

Mod pls help to close this thread

Last edited by goldfish&koi; 09-01-2010 at 08:02 PM.
Old 09-01-2010, 09:22 PM   #24
kitsilano

AFC Member

Bro Jason....its ok to make mistake...I wish if I make such mistake, some bros can correct me.

Its just like I post a tvr which is already dead and get everybody so worked up and many forummers start complimenting and suggesting how best to groom the fish and how it will look like maybe 2-3 mths down the road. When those bros and sis who commented and when expectation are high...I drop the "bombshell"...I reveal that the fish died 2 mths ago....what do you think forummers will feel.

I think if you start the post by saying this pic was taken 2-3 mths ago at the Dawson Comp and that if your camera is ready, you will take a current pic of the fish to share and hope that in another 2-3 mths you will again share the developement...the post will be highly appreciated.

Lets learn from past events and lets improve and share amongst us (forummers) in the right brotherly spirit.

Regards

Kitsilano
kitsilano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 09:37 PM   #25
pykoh
Dragon

Since things has been clarified, would urge all to stick to the original intent of the thread.

pykoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 11:48 PM   #26
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitsilano View Post
Bro Jason....its ok to make mistake...I wish if I make such mistake, some bros can correct me.

Its just like I post a tvr which is already dead and get everybody so worked up and many forummers start complimenting and suggesting how best to groom the fish and how it will look like maybe 2-3 mths down the road. When those bros and sis who commented and when expectation are high...I drop the "bombshell"...I reveal that the fish died 2 mths ago....what do you think forummers will feel.

I think if you start the post by saying this pic was taken 2-3 mths ago at the Dawson Comp and that if your camera is ready, you will take a current pic of the fish to share and hope that in another 2-3 mths you will again share the developement...the post will be highly appreciated.

Lets learn from past events and lets improve and share amongst us (forummers) in the right brotherly spirit.

Regards

Kitsilano
Quote:
Originally Posted by pykoh View Post
Since things has been clarified, would urge all to stick to the original intent of the thread.

thank you bro kit and Pykoh.

once again sorry to all bros here will try my best to take a pic soon.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #27
Titus
Senior Dragon

Since all is clear, let's carry on. Show us the pic of the fish currently, will be keen to see the development.
Titus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 12:17 AM   #28
westiee
Dragon

Not to worry bro jason...everyone learn thru mistake and will be fortunate to have someone along the way to point it out rather than going thru the hard way like wat i exp b4 when i started TVR keeping...glad that in here,there always some bros share their exp n lend out a helping hand...only then will make tis hobby more rewarding n nurture more truthful friendship.

Okay back to the topic....if i were to groom tis pc,will try to make the penduncle thicker as well tuck in more on the stomach,secondary will focus on funtan head growth.As well, maintain gd water condition hopefully will bring back its tail.Hope to see how its development in 2mths time...Cheers!
westiee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2010, 01:13 PM   #29
Allan Lee

I might b wrong but I tink a gd tail-tuck on tis fish will not b easy as the back curve is gradual.

My guess is, we should see a better headgrowth & slightly broader peduncle by nw. Tail should b stronger too as it possessed a relatively sizeable Oza, if water conditions did improve over time

Lastly, the Kageyama should b the female parent of tis pc
Old 11-01-2010, 12:50 PM   #30
goldfish&koi
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titus View Post
Since all is clear, let's carry on. Show us the pic of the fish currently, will be keen to see the development.
thank you bro hope the mistake that i have make will not lose any friend here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by westiee View Post
Not to worry bro jason...everyone learn thru mistake and will be fortunate to have someone along the way to point it out rather than going thru the hard way like wat i exp b4 when i started TVR keeping...glad that in here,there always some bros share their exp n lend out a helping hand...only then will make tis hobby more rewarding n nurture more truthful friendship.

Okay back to the topic....if i were to groom tis pc,will try to make the penduncle thicker as well tuck in more on the stomach,secondary will focus on funtan head growth.As well, maintain gd water condition hopefully will bring back its tail.Hope to see how its development in 2mths time...Cheers!
thank you bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allan Lee View Post
I might b wrong but I tink a gd tail-tuck on tis fish will not b easy as the back curve is gradual.

My guess is, we should see a better headgrowth & slightly broader peduncle by nw. Tail should b stronger too as it possessed a relatively sizeable Oza, if water conditions did improve over time

Lastly, the Kageyama should b the female parent of tis pc
yes bro the female seed is a kageyama.

just to share one things here.

EXP: kashino x kageyama. kashino will be the male fish and kagayama will be the female seed.