Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > AroReefers > Equipment/DIY discussion

Old 24-05-2004, 02:56 PM   #61
Navyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfire
well, fr performance u can tell..
Exactly, been there done that.

Quote:
ok, can agree, fr experiment u c the performance..like wat i said juz(dun condradict urself)
Where is the contradiction point? I am not saying I got the best skimmate or setting. I am just comparing higher flow and lower flow. The more powerful the pump the faster and higher the foam can get accumulated.

Quote:
then u shd try again 2 get the best skimmate, think the 1 in the pic is not gd enough.
When I post the picture I already said it is not good enough.

Quote:
here, i hope u dun confuse flow wif vol..
What does it got to do with volume?

I thought you are stopping the "debate"?
Old 24-05-2004, 03:02 PM   #62
Navyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonjour2
So finally , you guys still remember i exist on earth
Aniway, imo , i think a 1500l/h will be the sufficient for weipro2011 , and the most important regarding the overflow and return is not so much abt the diameter of the pipe, rather the distance from the p/p ( ) to the return in main tank and to account for head loss as the more important issue? Agree bros? Better make some calculations before i waste money on p/p then...
Yes, just need to target how much of turnover per hour you want. Common thumb of rule is about 5x for return, for me I go for 10x.
Old 24-05-2004, 10:15 PM   #63
devilfire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyblue
Exactly, been there done that.:
doesnt seems like...well maybe, try harder then

Quote:
Where is the contradiction point? I am not saying I got the best skimmate or setting. I am just comparing higher flow and lower flow. The more powerful the pump the faster and higher the foam can get accumulated..:
well u seems 2 how how stuff works, u seems like the MR-know-it-all. then do something 2 improve ur skimmate. wat i see here does not justify the way u talk. doesnt mean the faster and higher the foam, u can good skimmate. if u r doing according 2 tis theory, well at least tat already proves tat it's wrong.

Quote:
When I post the picture I already said it is not good enough..:
since u know it's not good, y didnt u use ur know-how 2 improve it??

Quote:
What does it got to do with volume?..:
see.... u still dun get it..tat's wat i had been telling u.

Quote:
I thought you are stopping the "debate"?
r u??
Old 24-05-2004, 11:56 PM   #64
Navyblue

Quote:
doesnt seems like...well maybe, try harder then

well u seems 2 how how stuff works, u seems like the MR-know-it-all. then do something 2 improve ur skimmate. wat i see here does not justify the way u talk. doesnt mean the faster and higher the foam, u can good skimmate. if u r doing according 2 tis theory, well at least tat already proves tat it's wrong.

since u know it's not good, y didnt u use ur know-how 2 improve it??

see.... u still dun get it..tat's wat i had been telling u.

r u??
MR-know-it-all? I am not, and never claim to be one, and at least never like to mention about professional background to add weight to words when uninitiated.

Seems like our engineering brother here don't have a habit of reading things carefully, especially on the history of the pic, as I said we should stop here (it's your idea in fact), take it to PM please for the sake of bonjour2 and others.
Old 25-05-2004, 12:02 AM   #65
devilfire

Quote:
Seems like you don't have a habit of reading things carefully.
correct me pls then...
Old 25-05-2004, 12:12 AM   #66
Jeffrey74

Bro devilfire & Navyblue, I am so sorry I started the off topic Very sad to see the 2 of you can't come to an agreement. I strongly believe that the 2 of you got a point of view of your own. 2 of you got your own explaination on the same equiment. It's up to individual to decide what is best for their equiment. The secenario now is like the 2 of you saw the Miss Universe at the same time but not the 2 of you agree that she's the most beautiful woman on earth. Well??? Can we have a full stop here? I apologise for the off topic again. Verry Sorry bonjour2 & all members involved in this thread.
Old 25-05-2004, 12:14 AM   #67
Navyblue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey74
Bro devilfire & Navyblue, I am so sorry I started the off topic Very sad to see the 2 of you can't come to an agreement. I strongly believe that the 2 of you got a point of view of your own. 2 of you got your own explaination on the same equiment. It's up to individual to decide what is best for their equiment. The secenario now is like the 2 of you saw the Miss Universe at the same time but not the 2 of you agree that she's the most beautiful woman on earth. Well??? Can we have a full stop here? I apologise for the off topic again. Verry Sorry bonjour2 & all members involved in this thread.
I apologise... It is not your fault Jeffrey74... You are just trying to make things better
Old 25-05-2004, 12:15 AM   #68
devilfire

hi jeff,dun worry, i already PM bonjour n explained 2 him. we'll b fine..
i'll PM u later, bro, on y tis is non stop..
Old 25-05-2004, 12:21 AM   #69
Jeffrey74

Glad to hear that from the both of you