Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-09-2014, 09:26 PM   #21
SY123
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhuoyuting View Post
Ops i missed your post.

I'm glad yours is doing so much better than mind.

You are using expensive stuff there
Me just lucky. Am sure you be busy once they start to mate.
SY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2014, 09:29 PM   #22
SY123
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai View Post
SY123, as wat bro lala mentioned for the temperature.
Thanks bro. I have another question. Will crs breed with bkk and their offspring are?
SY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 01:01 AM   #23
gxchong
Arofanatic
 
gxchong's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 64
Default

bro, what kind of food you feeding the shrimps and the shrimplets? thanks
gxchong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 01:17 AM   #24
bai
Dragon
 
bai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SY123 View Post
Thanks bro. I have another question. Will crs breed with bkk and their offspring are?
Yes they will cross, the offspring will be crs with bkk gene.
bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 10:28 AM   #25
SY123
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gxchong View Post
bro, what kind of food you feeding the shrimps and the shrimplets? thanks
Feeding a mixture of food from mosura and borneowild.
SY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 10:50 AM   #26
SY123
Dragon
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 577
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai View Post
Yes they will cross, the offspring will be crs with bkk gene.
How about breeding blue blot?

Breeding bkk x wine red or bkk x golden bee will have chance to have blue blot?
SY123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 01:04 PM   #27
bai
Dragon
 
bai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,666
Default

Dun waste the effort, since now bb price is not ex.
bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 01:08 PM   #28
nutx
Dragon
 
nutx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai View Post
Dun waste the effort, since now bb price is not ex.
heehee...so wat is best?

pinto? or PRL ultra grade?

how to cross?
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-09-2014, 05:59 PM   #29
bai
Dragon
 
bai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 1,666
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
heehee...so wat is best?

pinto? or PRL ultra grade?

how to cross?
Keep wat u like lor.

Or create something different from crossing which others haven't do. Bro SY123 question first will be Taiwan bee and 2nd crossing for First batch should be all gene shrimp unless that golden already have tw bee gene in it then may get tw bee.
bai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-09-2014, 10:19 AM   #30
nutx
Dragon
 
nutx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 2,995
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bai View Post
Keep wat u like lor.

Or create something different from crossing which others haven't do. Bro SY123 question first will be Taiwan bee and 2nd crossing for First batch should be all gene shrimp unless that golden already have tw bee gene in it then may get tw bee.
Bro....

if you have a concept and guide us along...we may be able to help you to increase your gene pool....

as hobbyist...we just want the fun to try and error!
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)