Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #1
Ryan Red
Senior Dragon
 
Ryan Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,260
Default Sharing my Puffers

New Catch from C328







Ryan Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 12:31 AM   #2
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon
 
Occellatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,797
Default

Very nice bro! The markings at the top are dark and intense!

I also got one recently but the top is somewhat faded. Started feeding yet? I got mine for 3 blue notes btw. Yours?
Occellatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 12:37 AM   #3
Ryan Red
Senior Dragon
 
Ryan Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus View Post
Very nice bro! The markings at the top are dark and intense!

I also got one recently but the top is somewhat faded. Started feeding yet? I got mine for 3 blue notes btw. Yours?
Thanks bro! Slightly lower than 3 blues note. I not sure what causes fading . Some say when they stress the marking fade ?
Ryan Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 12:44 AM   #4
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon
 
Occellatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,797
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan Red View Post
Thanks bro! Slightly lower than 3 blues note. I not sure what causes fading . Some say when they stress the marking fade ?
Probably. Used to have a fahaka but got too big for my 3ft so sold off. That was many yrs ago. Wasted.....should hv kept.

At last. Found someone who is keeping mbu. Haha

Is it the season now for mbu? Such nice puffers. Time to get yabbies and snails!
Occellatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 12:52 AM   #5
Ryan Red
Senior Dragon
 
Ryan Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occellatus View Post
Probably. Used to have a fahaka but got too big for my 3ft so sold off. That was many yrs ago. Wasted.....should hv kept.

At last. Found someone who is keeping mbu. Haha

Is it the season now for mbu? Such nice puffers. Time to get yabbies and snails!
Yes, definetly puffer season now. Will try shrimp or snail .
Ryan Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 01:15 AM   #6
naser90096
Endangered Dragon
 
naser90096's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 6,261
Default

Hey mbu fans, I got 1 too... got it at ard 4", now coming 5" plus in abt 1 mth. Mine is eating well after I treat for internal parasite/bacteria. Feeding mine with mp cut to small pieces.

Here'a video of it taken recently...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gqS...e_gdata_player

Doesn't show the mbu properly though... will get a gd shot tomorrow. ..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
naser90096 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 01:41 AM   #7
Ryan Red
Senior Dragon
 
Ryan Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by naser90096 View Post
Hey mbu fans, I got 1 too... got it at ard 4", now coming 5" plus in abt 1 mth. Mine is eating well after I treat for internal parasite/bacteria. Feeding mine with mp cut to small pieces.

Here'a video of it taken recently...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gqS...e_gdata_player

Doesn't show the mbu properly though... will get a gd shot tomorrow. ..

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2
Their beauty are remarkable !!go get DSLR and shoot ! Too bad can't comm all kind puffer due to their nature behavior . Anyway let focus what we have and TLC!! Cheers!
Ryan Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 05:32 AM   #8
Mark421
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Awesome MBU!
  Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 07:53 AM   #9
Ryan Red
Senior Dragon
 
Ryan Red's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 4,260
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark421 View Post
Awesome MBU!
Thanks and good days !!
Ryan Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-04-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
Occellatus
Endangered Dragon
 
Occellatus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 10,797
Default

Naser, i like your comm!

Your mbu almost the same as mine. Noticed you have a small fahaka too.
Occellatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 12:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)