Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-04-2011, 07:16 PM   #11
ronaldlim
Dragon
 
ronaldlim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,500
Default

oo.good idea
ronaldlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:19 PM   #12
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronaldlim View Post
oo.good idea
Instead of keep using distill water to change water for my tanks, I decided to use the age water from the prefilters for there's no way I can test for oxygen level in distilled water compared to fresh water from tap which been filtered and aged.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:23 PM   #13
ronaldlim
Dragon
 
ronaldlim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 1,500
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Instead of keep using distill water to change water for my tanks, I decided to use the age water from the prefilters for there's no way I can test for oxygen level in distilled water compared to fresh water from tap which been filtered and aged.
Ok noted
ronaldlim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:28 PM   #14
thxpro98
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

bro koji, i envy ur shrimps lucky lor, good water, good food, good life in general!! nice prefilter !!
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:38 PM   #15
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxpro98 View Post
bro koji, i envy ur shrimps lucky lor, good water, good food, good life in general!! nice prefilter !!
Pre-filter can get from Gereld Hor at the commercial there. Can say not a bad deal.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:47 PM   #16
thxpro98
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Pre-filter can get from Gereld Hor at the commercial there. Can say not a bad deal.
i not good at DIY, only good at writing eassys so cant ar, only can buy more filter media that all
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 07:56 PM   #17
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thxpro98 View Post
i not good at DIY, only good at writing eassys so cant ar, only can buy more filter media that all
Ehh... this one is not filter for tank leh. It's a filter meant for our tap water before going into our tank or aging tank.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 08:15 PM   #18
thxpro98
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
Ehh... this one is not filter for tank leh. It's a filter meant for our tap water before going into our tank or aging tank.
yeah, i understand its uses i have one too bro, but is empty
  Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #19
Koji™
Account Disabled
 
Koji™'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2001
Posts: 57,626
Default

It will be a waste if not using it.
Koji™ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2011, 08:28 PM   #20
thxpro98
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koji™ View Post
It will be a waste if not using it.
inside got water, not a prefilter but a storage tank, i didnt add media inside~ that prefilter led to all the pipe at my 3 tier
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 05:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright © 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)