Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Freshwater Invertebrates Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-07-2009, 12:34 AM   #31
Elindra
Dragon
 
Elindra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
if fat n lazy wont attack the smaller boy liao lor.
I think it's size difference la
Plus yr girl taught it to be naughty
Elindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:36 AM   #32
Schmike
Endangered Dragon
 
Schmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elindra View Post
I think it's size difference la
Plus yr girl taught it to be naughty
maybe. so far the girl n the big boy only dig a "pit" ard their partition
dont know they will wack anot if i put them together.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:38 AM   #33
Elindra
Dragon
 
Elindra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
maybe. so far the girl n the big boy only dig a "pit" ard their partition
dont know they will wack anot if i put them together.
No idea.
I only know Piggy bite Shelly when I first put her in but after they looked at each other through the partition for a week, they got along
Elindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 12:40 AM   #34
Schmike
Endangered Dragon
 
Schmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elindra View Post
No idea.
I only know Piggy bite Shelly when I first put her in but after they looked at each other through the partition for a week, they got along
now only 2 wks nia. wait till 1 mth then i put all of them together c how.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 08:53 AM   #35
Elindra
Dragon
 
Elindra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,566
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schmike View Post
now only 2 wks nia. wait till 1 mth then i put all of them together c how.
Good luck ba
Remember to switch them around so yr big boy can see yr small boy
Elindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:04 AM   #36
Schmike
Endangered Dragon
 
Schmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elindra View Post
Good luck ba
Remember to switch them around so yr big boy can see yr small boy
maybe when i do my WC later i try.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 04:25 PM   #37
STT
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

i keep my PNT in a 4ft with some TFB and Pacus. Decided to try adding my 3 terrapin into the tank and guess what? my PNT aim them as food. Kept on smelling them and tried to bite them. Saw the PNT opening its mouth and bite on the terrapin - and the poor terrapin was struggling like crazy. Thus, remove my terrapin from the tank... any reason why my PNT so aggressive towards other "shelled" creature when it is friendly towards the fishes?
  Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 07:34 PM   #38
titan power
Endangered Dragon
 
titan power's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 8,434
Default

use to have a pair of PNT, both shell size about 6 inches and keep in 5 plan 2 ft tank, never fight

mayb i lucky
titan power is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 09:51 PM   #39
Schmike
Endangered Dragon
 
Schmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 6,821
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STT View Post
i keep my PNT in a 4ft with some TFB and Pacus. Decided to try adding my 3 terrapin into the tank and guess what? my PNT aim them as food. Kept on smelling them and tried to bite them. Saw the PNT opening its mouth and bite on the terrapin - and the poor terrapin was struggling like crazy. Thus, remove my terrapin from the tank... any reason why my PNT so aggressive towards other "shelled" creature when it is friendly towards the fishes?
they have this "instinct" in them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titan power View Post
use to have a pair of PNT, both shell size about 6 inches and keep in 5 plan 2 ft tank, never fight

mayb i lucky
normally most when kept since young have less problem. but as they get bigger the aggression for territory may still b there.
Schmike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-07-2009, 10:46 PM   #40
www
Arofanatic
 
www's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2002
Posts: 139
Default

this is my PNT. Got it back recently.

The white 'dot' in the pic is the flakes form superworm meal.

Head to tail abt 10+ inches
Shell abt 8inches.
Perfect condition: No upturn of shell.
Diet: now fully on nutrafin turtle sticks.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PNT.jpg
Views:	151
Size:	23.3 KB
ID:	235865  
www is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 07:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)