Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 15-11-2002, 02:26 PM   #11
Euphonlst
Dragon

take mrt to Yio chu Kang then cross the brifge ahead in front of the station and take the SBS bus(forget the number liao but i tink is 86 there is onli 1 bus tht is SBS so easily to be identified) alight at the bus stop when the bus turn into Jln Kayu.then u can walk in frm there where u see the signboard "Seletar Famway West 1".hope u noe wht i am toking abt
Euphonlst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-11-2002, 07:46 PM   #12
Xerovix

selatar east/west farmway is located along jalan kayu...

so, how to get there by bus? drop along yio chu kang road and walk into jalan kayu or just drop along jalan kayu? check this out.

Quote:
Originally posted by dra9on

I wanna go also .. but no car ... my kakis with cars all into LHs or Aros .. none interested to go see kim her ...

How to go there by bus ?
Old 16-11-2002, 02:42 AM   #13
dra9on

THANKS Guys !!! ..
Old 16-11-2002, 02:27 PM   #14
Xerovix

summer koi got jap ranchu?? anyone went there before?
Old 16-11-2002, 09:47 PM   #15
Euphonlst
Dragon

i look at their website and find their gf quite exp but the quality is oso not bad will try to go the farm and see
Old 16-11-2002, 11:49 PM   #16
egstring

will check it out tomolo......
Old 18-11-2002, 01:46 AM   #17
LASERGUY

I have checked out Long Hu on Saturday, don't think those ranchu are Thai.
Also, saw Sunday's advertisment of 35A, Pasir Ris Farmway 2 selling Japanese Ranchu. Found out that they are all Chinese Ranchu and confirmation from the owner that all are imported from Hong Kong. A little bit ex ($220 ~ $250) but quality not bad for Chinese Ranchu.
They also selling Ruykin from Hong Kong, excellent quality!!! Short Tail, good red and white colour combination, broad body with visable Hump on the back. Nearly lost control and buy a couples of them, but luckily don't have enough cash on me. Think those who are interested in keeping Ruykins should check them out.
Old 18-11-2002, 03:29 PM   #18
Euphonlst
Dragon

may i noe whether Summer Koi isit the 1st farm when u walk into Seletar West Farmway 4
Old 18-11-2002, 04:06 PM   #19
LASERGUY

Quote:
Originally posted by Euphonlst
may i noe whether Summer Koi isit the 1st farm when u walk into Seletar West Farmway 4
1st farm is the 2 Ah Pek's farm as we mentioned who sell cheap Thai Ranchu. Summer Koi is inside the farm on the left just after the big Long Kang. (From the main road, it should be the 2nd farm on the left.) Hope this helps !
Old 18-11-2002, 05:17 PM   #20
Xerovix

a bit confused. i assume ah pek's farm is the house where there's losta old fish tanks. before this ah pek(the same entrance), there's another further left with a banner at top of its etrance with some fish tanks plus some concrete ponds behind. and then, after the ah pek's house there seems to be losta of concrete ponds. it looks that there are 3 owners there. so which is which?? all of them sharing the same address as "JK4".

Quote:
Originally posted by LASERGUY

1st farm is the 2 Ah Pek's farm as we mentioned who sell cheap Thai Ranchu. Summer Koi is inside the farm on the left just after the big Long Kang. (From the main road, it should be the 2nd farm on the left.) Hope this helps !