Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25-04-2008, 05:26 PM   #471
Ken_wen
Dragon
 
Ken_wen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,347
Default

Wah piangz! Very scary leh. How about cats or any other creature like monitor lizards?

Very nice set up bro.
Ken_wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 05:28 PM   #472
Big_Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_wen View Post
Wah piangz! Very scary leh. How about cats or any other creature like monitor lizards?

Very nice set up bro.
Other than those animals and reptiles....we got to take birds into consideration too, especially kingfisher.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 05:30 PM   #473
Ken_wen
Dragon
 
Ken_wen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 1,347
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu View Post
Other than those animals and reptiles....we got to take birds into consideration too, especially kingfisher.

Like that is wiser to put up netting. Although it will spoil the look.
Ken_wen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 05:31 PM   #474
Big_Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken_wen View Post
Like that is wiser to put up netting. Although it will spoil the look.
Hope he will not remove everything and keep indoors

Natural sunlight is the best for fish keeping, be it marine or freshwater
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 05:36 PM   #475
chris
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu View Post
Any idea where can I buy that kiddie pool?

U can try Toy r US, Kiddy palace...shd have...seen it before, shd be ard $50 buck.
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #476
Big_Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris View Post
U can try Toy r US, Kiddy palace...shd have...seen it before, shd be ard $50 buck.
Thanks boss! I would love to soak in that kiddy pool too
  Reply With Quote
Old 25-04-2008, 10:19 PM   #477
BENG66
Dragon
 
BENG66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Ranchu View Post
Thanks boss! I would love to soak in that kiddy pool too
bro, i can lend you my pump. i got one .
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 03:48 AM   #478
BuTLeR
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
bro, i can lend you my pump. i got one .
got ehiem want anot.. got i want
  Reply With Quote
Old 26-04-2008, 11:07 PM   #479
BENG66
Dragon
 
BENG66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 2,923
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTLeR View Post
got ehiem want anot.. got i want
bro, gave away liao . i meant air pump heehee
BENG66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-04-2008, 12:28 AM   #480
Big_Ranchu
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENG66 View Post
bro, gave away liao . i meant air pump heehee
i can make bubbles myself. Tends to fart alot nowadays
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +9. The time now is 06:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2000-2008 Arofanatics.com (Since 30th August 2000)