Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 07-01-2006, 10:47 PM   #1
Ranchu Lover

Default Fibreglass Bowl for TVR

I found a Fibreglass manufacturer when I was doing one of my project. Found out that he is making FGT also. Saw many stuffs and was thinking of making the white bowl used for TVR. Similar to the white enamel bowl used in competition but in white fibreglass.

Anyone interested to explore together. If got 20 to 30 pieces, then can consider making and sharing the cost. If got enough interest, then I will ask him. No obligation to buy or make yet. Just a preliminary survey.

With fibreglass, you do not have the noise and rust problem associated with enamel bowls.

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 07-01-2006 at 10:56 PM.
Old 07-01-2006, 11:13 PM   #2
GoldfisHub
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranchu Lover
I found a Fibreglass manufacturer when I was doing one of my project. Found out that he is making FGT also. Saw many stuffs and was thinking of making the white bowl used for TVR. Similar to the white enamel bowl used in competition but in white fibreglass.

Anyone interested to explore together. If got 20 to 30 pieces, then can consider making and sharing the cost. If got enough interest, then I will ask him. No obligation to buy or make yet. Just a preliminary survey.

With fibreglass, you do not have the noise and rust problem associated with enamel bowls.
If the price is right, I want 2 pcs. Yes, this will solve a lot of problem. Hi Borther, I am also looking for FGT maker, can PM me the contact? Thank You!
GoldfisHub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 07:56 AM   #3
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldfisHub
If the price is right, I want 2 pcs. Yes, this will solve a lot of problem. Hi Borther, I am also looking for FGT maker, can PM me the contact? Thank You!
Will post his contact in the forum after CNY because he is helping me complete a very important project. Otherwise he will say that he has too many jobs to do. I need my job done first.

This is only a survey for people interested in the FG bowl. I think price will depends on the quantity ordered as the cost of mould has to be taken into account. No commitment from me or yourself. Just add to the list if there is any interest.

1. GoldfisHub - 2 pcs

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 08-01-2006 at 08:09 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:51 AM   #4
Sotong King

Quote:

If fibre glass, plastic same right and can buy off the shelf.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:26 AM   #5
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
If fibre glass, plastic same right and can buy off the shelf.
Kindly recommend a place where I can buy white plastic basin similar in size and shape to the enamal bowl. Thanks in advance.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:36 PM   #6
Sotong King

Quote:
Kindly recommend a place where I can buy white plastic basin similar in size and shape to the enamal bowl. Thanks in advance.
Go to Toyogo.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:47 PM   #7
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sotong King
Go to Toyogo.
Went there many times and they do not have the white circular bowl. Please see picture for the bowl I am talking about.

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 14-05-2007 at 09:08 AM.
Old 08-01-2006, 08:50 PM   #8
Aroboy II
AFC Member

Really big white bowl!
Aroboy II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2006, 09:03 PM   #9
Sotong King

Quote:
Went there many times and they do not have the white circular bowl. Please see picture for the bowl I am talking about.
Fibre glass also not the same as the bowls in the photo wor.
Old 08-01-2006, 10:37 PM   #10
Ranchu Lover

This thread was started to ask anyone interested to share ith me to produce these FG bowls for TVR keeping. Why ask so many questions when you are not interested. I may just go and fabricate about 10 pieces for my own use and for all those interested in it.

I will keep the invitation open for several days and if no response, then I will go ahead to make it myself.