Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Guppy Forum

Old 11-05-2009, 12:15 PM   #1
oqs

Default Tubifex worms in Jurong West

Hi bros and sis,
I'm staying in Jurong West and I'm not able find a tubifex source around this area. I usually travel to C328 to get my supply but this travelling is really getting tiring especially after work. Tried to find a LFS that sells tubifex worms but seems like nowadays tubifex worms are not that popular anymore. Asked a few LFS but always don't have or the shop assistant give me a face thinking what I'm talking about.

So I'm trying my luck here. Anyone knows where where to get live tubifex in Jurong area?? Please share. Thanks a lot a lot!
Old 11-05-2009, 08:27 PM   #2
Pufferman

blk 505, jurong west st 52. at the hawker center there.
Old 11-05-2009, 08:41 PM   #3
stoneaxe

try blk728
Old 11-05-2009, 11:19 PM   #4
sgbk
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by oqs View Post
Hi bros and sis,
I'm staying in Jurong West and I'm not able find a tubifex source around this area. I usually travel to C328 to get my supply but this travelling is really getting tiring especially after work. Tried to find a LFS that sells tubifex worms but seems like nowadays tubifex worms are not that popular anymore. Asked a few LFS but always don't have or the shop assistant give me a face thinking what I'm talking about.

So I'm trying my luck here. Anyone knows where where to get live tubifex in Jurong area?? Please share. Thanks a lot a lot!
Bro, which street r u staying? There is 1 in the market (Block 505).
sgbk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 03:55 AM   #5
leo1987
Arofanatic

Went to the one at 505 once, the conditon of the tubi is bad though. Its very dirty with black dirt and small pieces of unknown barang barang
leo1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2009, 10:59 AM   #6
oqs

thanks for the replies! i will give both areas a try. i'm actually staying next to pioneer mall. not many lfs nearby. went to the lfs at the market (blk 900+) to ask and the store assistant gave me a blur look.
Old 12-05-2009, 08:44 PM   #7
stoneaxe

Quote:
thanks for the replies! i will give both areas a try. i'm actually staying next to pioneer mall. not many lfs nearby. went to the lfs at the market (blk 900+) to ask and the store assistant gave me a blur look.
900+ where??? which blk?? is it jurong west central?? i live ard 900+ but dunno there's a lfs there..
Old 12-05-2009, 11:08 PM   #8
oqs

it's at blk 960+ the market there.. near city harvest church. not sure the exact block.. but there's a small LFS there. nothing much though.
Old 12-05-2009, 11:20 PM   #9
godprint

the market near ocbc bank. got 2 lfs, both uncles have tubifex everyday
Old 13-05-2009, 07:25 PM   #10
drummer85

Quote:
Hi bros and sis,

tubifex worms are still popular and its a food that will be always in demand so dont worry.

Hope you can find your source asap