Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Betta Forum

Old 15-06-2004, 02:23 AM   #1
XpErIEnCe

Default Bettas Mating

Hi all, here to share some of the shots.

Old 15-06-2004, 02:32 AM   #2
babypiggy

Default Bettas Mating

very nice...
were they sibblings?

Last edited by babypiggy; 15-06-2004 at 02:39 AM.
Old 15-06-2004, 03:02 AM   #3
XpErIEnCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob80
Nice shots.....!
yah, they were siblings. This will be their second mating, unfortunately, the male ate up the eggs as soon as the female spawn. I accidentally move the tank, and the bubble nest were gone. Think if I did not spoil the nest, the fries could have hatched.. sigh..

The first batch of fries only 3 survive.. rest all died. Due to inexperience and wrong choice of food. No time to hatch bbs cause seldom at home, and the water cloud and turn stale due to uneaten daphnia. Lucky I intend to put 3 fries with the parents, and surprisingly, they grew fast and healthier than those I separated...
Old 15-06-2004, 01:45 PM   #4
XpErIEnCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmania
Nice pics.
thanks, think my duos decide to give me some biology class. But the water is dark, cannot take shots through the tank, if not I can take pics of how the eggs were released by the female. Perhaps next time I will take this, supposed this is a more precious shots..
Old 15-06-2004, 06:51 PM   #5
XpErIEnCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by XRTG
aiyo you making xxx film ah hamster doing it also got? must go through film censorship board leh.
Oh, I find taking these photos a test for photography. Grabbing camera must be fast, angle must be good to capture the post clearly. Previously I am doing e-learning for project, so have this habit to share information with friends loh.. keke.. just no chance to snap cats or dogs.. but these are common. Anyway, it benefits those who keep pets and at least they know whats happening.. rite? Not many books show these photos either..
Old 17-06-2004, 01:19 PM   #6
XpErIEnCe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltmania
Wah bro. You pro photographer ar? Me have problem capturing shots with my lousy camera man.
haha, not pro lah... I even have problem setting the correct focal and shutter speed for various scenarios..
One thing I am better at is taking pics at the correct view. For me, my final year project is on life science, so I take shots at various creatures, perhaps train my eye...

Enjoy all of you, here is my project:
http://www.geocities.com/lynnp27/