Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > General Aquatic Forums > Goldfish & Koi Forum

Old 01-01-2010, 02:55 AM   #21
melvvvv

bro - really like your Danichi Showa. love the fierce look.
Old 01-01-2010, 03:02 AM   #22
QAE8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by melvvvv View Post
bro - really like your Danichi Showa. love the fierce look.
Thanks a lot bro. Hope can groom them well and develop better in future.
Old 01-01-2010, 06:24 PM   #23
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by QAE8687 View Post
Thank you bro.

Hi bro. Regarding the beni as you said earlier, I think is the lighting position when the time I took the photos. Actually all the beni looks the same and I think it looks spread due to I was using flash. Hehehe...

I got all these fishes from a dealer in Kuching. As I said in the previous post earlier, he went to Japan and pick them himself. All of them do not have certificate only the two latest small Danichi Showa have.

Hi bro, I answered the question liao. Hehehe...
Hi Bro...

thanks for the info....personally, I've doubts on him knowing the small koi bloodline, but who know, he could be a special dealer to Sakai that Kentaro personally keep aside for him.

The Kohaku beni tone don't look like "fresh" from Japan. Anyway, watchout for the beni, don't let them fade away. Best if you can feed them more colour food.

Cheers!
nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 08:48 PM   #24
QAE8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Hi Bro...

thanks for the info....personally, I've doubts on him knowing the small koi bloodline, but who know, he could be a special dealer to Sakai that Kentaro personally keep aside for him.

The Kohaku beni tone don't look like "fresh" from Japan. Anyway, watchout for the beni, don't let them fade away. Best if you can feed them more colour food.

Cheers!
Thanks bro for the input. In fact I am starting to feed them colour food. All those while was feeding them Hi-Growth. The beni fade off I think due to my own problem. My water parameter is not really good as I'm trying to install the overflow system soon.

Anyway, thanks a lot bro nutx for the information and comment!
Old 01-01-2010, 09:11 PM   #25
nutx
Dragon

Quote:
Thanks bro for the input. In fact I am starting to feed them colour food. All those while was feeding them Hi-Growth. The beni fade off I think due to my own problem. My water parameter is not really good as I'm trying to install the overflow system soon.

Anyway, thanks a lot bro nutx for the information and comment!
Bro,

Newly import koi will always have this fading Hi problem. maybe due to different water condition, temperature or weather.
Some dealers will feed lot of Colour food, some keep in chilled water for a longer period and slowly increase the water temperature. Some use medication such as PP to control, and some use refresh powder. No one has an absolute solution to this problem.

Cheers!

nutx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #26
QAE8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by nutx View Post
Bro,

Newly import koi will always have this fading Hi problem. maybe due to different water condition, temperature or weather.
Some dealers will feed lot of Colour food, some keep in chilled water for a longer period and slowly increase the water temperature. Some use medication such as PP to control, and some use refresh powder. No one has an absolute solution to this problem.

Cheers!

Thanks bro. Regarding you said about doubtful the Kois directly from Japan, I don't think the dealer would do so coz he has a very high and good reputation in Kuching. I doubt he would do something like that. Just my opinion too though... Hehehe!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:32 PM   #27
terence28

Quote:
Fifth piece is a Sakeguchi Showa, size around 55cm.
I like this piece the most! The sumi is so power! Good white skin too!
Old 01-01-2010, 11:42 PM   #28
QAE8687

Quote:
Originally Posted by terence28 View Post
I like this piece the most! The sumi is so power! Good white skin too!
Thanks bro. Price wise was good too! Lucky to get this piece and fast enough coz someone was eyeing on that piece too.