Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 06:54 PM   #51
shout74

Quote:
Originally posted by jasmine
She can choose not to deal with you, she mention only to exchange for a lousy luohan but never mention will trade with you.
well then she can mentioned a good mint and perfect camera but depends on her mood to sell otherwise it is a lousy and imperfect camera right? Is that what you mean?

Cheers, PAtrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:01 PM   #52
shout74

Quote:
Originally posted by jasmine
Look at my posting, I guess you are immature . I never call you any names,look at you. Avioding my questions, avoiding the main points,voiding facts, who would wanna reason with you in the first place??? No point dwelling, hope you take care of your health. We don't feel a single thing and I didn't bother to read your all your late postings except 2. I find you seriously have a problem maybe you should see a shrink. At your age if you are behaving in this manner, you are really a failure. I merely presented the facts to you. Look at my message and look at yours. You ask people to reason with you and explanation. I did but look at what you did,you sound like a 16 yr old kid! If you think you are right so be my guest,we don't care and feel a single thing. Let me make you feel better, you are right in everyway,you are so resonable in your offering of prices, you are very kind to offer such a high price at $350 for a Nikon 5000. You certainly have logic sense in your reasoning, you are great!!! Feel better????
Moderator pls close this thread, I see no point dwelling with MR Patrick since the verdict he got that is he is the reasonable party. Good luck Mr Patrick. Lastly the camera is sold much to Mr Patrick's dismay.

Thanks in the first place for addressing me as Mr Patrick. For this I respect you. But Go and get a User ID first. understand?

Good. Jasmine rather closed the thread than apologizing for disturbing my thread and the challenge.
Cowardice. How to go far in life?

You are lucky that I give you two options. A honor and A cowardice

U choose cowardice!

Anyway you got no ID. another jasmine.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:08 PM   #53
shout74

U PM me in the first place.

U r wrong to attack my other thread.

U r wrong to name me as crazy in the first place.

U r wrong to search my old posting and term my pets as "freaking" in the first place.

U break your promise a lousy luohan for your friend CP5000.
What you state in this thread, you should uphold it.

U accept my challenge but you lose the challenge coz you did not managed to sold off at SGD900

REPLY TO ME FIRST

USER w/o ID juz like a rat! Worse than a silly pig

Old 05-09-2003, 07:14 PM   #54
shout74

I see Jasmine cute dog.

i will call it as a cute dog. But not a "freaking dog"
This is my repsect for animals.

I see Jasmine is a Japan Pellet Seller.

Which I did not attack on her main source of products. But her search for my old posting and condemn it and attack my thread,

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:20 PM   #55
shout74

Take care of Jasmine she needs a shrink too!

U too! Coz you are ANOTHER JASMINE......hahahaha

After all she like to search old posting and attacking posting too!

Why? Promoting medical industry ha?

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:29 PM   #56
shout74

If want to comment more hor.

I will be only be free on Monday.

Cowardice. Anyway it is better to live in shame in Arofanatics.com.

Look at mirror. The more u are aggressive the more I am there for you, but provided my Logic is correct.

First mistake is JASMINE PM TO ME. Understand ANOTHER JASMINE?

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 07:38 PM   #57
shout74

Simple sentence. PM your product to ppl....ppl want your product is considered honour to you. If reject your product, what to say ...consider yourself no value. Cannot blame ppl. If you got intergity dun PM sale thread to ppl. Post it there and wait for ppl to PM you. Any logic? I dun know. Your say.

If you get angry, too bad. Can only consider your product cheap.

Other then Sincere Apology Mail from Jasmine herself,
If you do reply any defending mails. I will give u back as much as possible before I make regular visit to shrink to make regular appointments for you.

Here I end my note.

Best Regards, Patrick.

Old 06-09-2003, 12:13 AM   #58
jasmine

Quote:
Originally posted by shout74
Simple sentence. PM your product to ppl....ppl want your product is considered honour to you. If reject your product, what to say ...consider yourself no value. Cannot blame ppl. If you got intergity dun PM sale thread to ppl. Post it there and wait for ppl to PM you. Any logic? I dun know. Your say.

If you get angry, too bad. Can only consider your product cheap.

Other then Sincere Apology Mail from Jasmine herself,
If you do reply any defending mails. I will give u back as much as possible before I make regular visit to shrink to make regular appointments for you.

Here I end my note.

Best Regards, Patrick.
You know something, patrick. Seeing you so work up makes us so happy.

Old 06-09-2003, 08:25 AM   #59
DuaL

very lame leh u 2 cam sold liao still kpkb diam lah lucky this part of forum less ppl see 1 or not i call mod close topic sia..... btw jas sis just ignore and shout anything pls pm her dun make a scene... tat will ruin ur reputation not hers..

Old 06-09-2003, 11:03 AM   #60
shout74

Hi Dual!

Next time I will attack your thread if you post any!!! And call you lame and call you KBPKB hahahahaha!!!

Lim Pei KPKB none of your business!!

The way you reply to me is the way you get from me. understand?

Lim pei is lim pei

This part less see hor...Thanks for reminding!!

One more words like "KBKP " from you.
Lim pei sent this mail to all the forum!

Lim pei........lame? hahahahaha!

It is ok to be lame at old age

But not good for a a girl born in 1980.

Cheers, Patrick.

Closed Thread