Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 04:37 PM   #41
shout74

Quote:
Originally posted by jasmine
Since she can't handle you, I'm here.

PS : If you still wanna make any comments, pm your contacts, I call you directly. If you find me harassing you or finding trouble, you can always call the Police, our police has been well known for its efficiency.
Ok I have comment a lot now.

Next what should I do?

PM my contacts to Jasmine right?

So I am obeying your instructions huh??

YOU ARE NOT IN YOUR RIGHT SENSE KID!!

Might as well you ask Jasmine to make an Apology to me first!

U Idiot!! Jus another Jasmine.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 04:48 PM   #42
shout74

Quote:
Lastly always remember..... what comes around goes around. One day you will reap what you sowed.
I strongly believe and support you above statement.

Tell Jasmine about this.......next time round when she is lau kok kok....then there came along a young lad selling cameras and attack her other thread, calling an old lady "crazy" and worse still with fancy fancy names.

Okie? Is this what you meant?

No? Then you you meant?

Go and get a ID U Idiot.....another Jasmine.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 05:27 PM   #43
shout74

Quote:

. And lastly,don't need to let poeple know what you are train in,whether you are physically strong or whatever. A pen can kill a man without fight..

No mah...sob sob .....she mention ""POWERFUL ""mah

Opps now you are here ....so you are powerful.........

she say my english is lousy mah.....then when I read """POWERFUL""" that make me think that Jasmine is someone not to trifle with right?

Of course I got to boost myself mah......right?

But one THING for sure...I got what it takes! An old man........what else? Age mah......am I humble enough?

U Idiot!!! No need pen lah.........Jasmine Idiot's posting is already killing me. No logic! hahahahaha

Oh my GOd ! You mention killing here and there.....and still want my number??? U very the crazy!! I think Jasmine is better than you.

Declaration:
I hereby take your word for it. In the event I am killed by a PEN you are responsible for it.

All the best to you.

Cheers, Patrick.

Last edited by shout74; 05-09-2003 at 06:30 PM.

Old 05-09-2003, 06:04 PM   #44
shout74

Quote:
Silly old man, go bargain for ur coffin la. ASk the person sell u cheaper lor. Bye bye silly old man,loser. I sold my camera in the end, unlike,happy searching for idoits to sell u at that price la$350!!!!!!Very big.Hahahha.,,,,,, never see $$$$$$ before.
See look at what Jasmine has posted!

So who flamed who??? Got the picture...no? Go and read the PMs.

She ask me happy searching for idiots to sell me at $350!

She is the idiot whom have PM to me. Get the picture?

Her words are not trust worthy....how would I trust the camera....

I am innocent. I did not PM to her in the first place.

Unreasonable!

Anyway I tot she rest her case? Guilt-ridden for not apologizing?
Then engage u a Law student, owner of the CP5000 to testify her intergity?

WHO ARE U? NO USER ID!!! JUST ANOTHER IDIOT JASMINE.

do you accept capital letters from me ??

So what I make more comments huh? Make Jasmine more guilt-ridden? or Happier?

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 06:05 PM   #45
shout74

As I have comment in the 1st page

An interesting thread......

Old 05-09-2003, 06:26 PM   #46
shout74

Quote:
Koaz, early morning kena a big bomb, people offer me $350 for this camera. What u guys think??? $350 I excahnge this cam for a lousy luohan.
Read the above PM!!! Who is accusing who?

.....kena a big bomb. meaning I PM to her in the first place

.....exchange this cam for a lousy luohan. I did sent offer her a lousy luohan yet she did not reply.

What you want to talk? Kid

Simple sentence. PM your product to ppl....ppl want your product is considered honour to you. If reject your product, what to say ...consider yourself no value. Cannot blame ppl. If you got intergity dun sale thread to ppl. Post it there and wait for ppl to PM you. Any logic? I dun know. Your say.

Like Jasmine quote......Uncle Phua says" Use your brain! Use your brain!" hahahahahahaha...no more angry with you Jasmine but if you still persist, what to do return you with mail lah....dun dream of flowers and kisses hor....coz I very shy for that.....hahahahaha!

Lucky it is only a product. Count myself lucky. Sent to my doorstep yet still want my house!!

Time to grow up kid.

You better dun comment hor. The more you comment, the more I type uncontrollable.

Fancy calling me names. If it can make you more happier, name more, I dun mind........old man with little money to buy coffine.....
Kena Bully......how to defence myself in words when there is no logic from opponent?

Cheers, Patrick

Old 05-09-2003, 06:39 PM   #47
shout74

U PM me in the first place.

U r wrong to attack my other thread.

U r wrong to name me as crazy in the first place.

U r wrong to search my old posting and term my pets as "freaking" in the first place.

U break your promise a lousy luohan for your friend CP5000.
What you state in this thread, you should uphold it.

U accept my challenge but you lose the challenge coz you did not managed to sold off at SGD900.

Now here come her friend ask me to use money to buy coffine.....

I need an apology from Jasmine to clear my innocent as a buyer looking for cheap cheap CP5000 at $350 ( which the price still can be higher)

Then only I rest my case. If you paiseh, you can post to my PM too! Anyway that is what you did to sell your camera to me in the first place.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 06:42 PM   #48
jasmine

Quote:

First mistake ----You ask people to choose whether anybody would want to buy a coolpix5000 at $500 to $650 or a brand new coolpix5400 at $1150. You are making an offer to let people choose, this is the price you are confident of securing the deal so I accepted the offer and willing to pay you another $30. I have already express my interest to be bounded by this contract and having consideration passing from me to you. If you can't secure the deal at the kind of rididculous pricing, in the first place you wouldn't make this statement right? It also means I stated that would you choose to buy a nice red at $100 or and xback at $2200 which also means I can get and confident of securing the deal at $100. Logical right??? If you accepted my offer, I'd have to find you a red at that price right???? If you can't secure any deal at $650, why are you making this statement??? What exactly incite you to make such a strong statement.
If you are saying that noone selling at that price or you can't find or u don't have means what??? You can't find at that price or there is no one in the world selling 2nd hand Nikon coolpix5000??? I can easily find you a few sellers,you can bargain with them. If you can find at that price , I gladly buy from you and resell at $800 to make some profit. I also mention I do not need extras accessories. You make an offer to people regarding your panda gold, when people counter offer you,what did you say??? Did you not get so work up???? Uncle, please take note, wisdom does not neccessarily associate with ages. Make statements or comments you are capable of concluding. Don't make unnecessary statements that would make you look really silly. I give you the defination of mature. A mature person regardless of age does the right thing at the right time in the right place.
You mention a seller approaching buyer so buyer can have a better deal right??? A buyer can take advantage of the situation and slash prices right??? What happen to you when you approach people to buy ur aro??? Did you not get pissed off???? I guess you have to practice what you preach in oder to convince others right??? I guess the other buyer did not slash prices like you did but has already pisss you off down the road already. Before I post something to sell, I would check around the market prices, a 2nd hand cameras price depreciates by half of the buying price. Additional accessories will command higher prices. All this accessories are bought with money not steal or robbed. You expect sellers to bargain with you to rasie prices when you offered a super low price like $350. In all seriousness, I don't think u can even buy a 2nd hand coolpix 885 with $350. If you mention willing buyer willing seller,then why did u get piss off when countered offered by people. In all seriousness, we sold the camera at $800 with some of accessories taken out for resales, we are not at the targeted price but at least pretty close unlike you, can't even get a Nikon coolpix 5000 at a price much higher than your intended price of purchasing the camera with $350. When did we lose the challenge??? We never accept your challenge in the begining because the ad was posted after PM you. We never thought of placing an ad here untill we saw your posting of the intention to purchase a even older version of coolpix 4300. We took this opportunity to pm you to inform you we had this wonderful camera we are going to let go at this pricing. We did not mention in the contract that it is Negotiable ,neither we mention we are asking for a counter offer??? Did we??? Our intention is to sell off the camera,even without your challenge we would still post it here. WE will definately look more silly than you if she mention she accept your challenge. What she merely tell you that she has already placed a ad here. Nothing secretive about the "cut throat price" you were implying. If you say it is logical for people to counter offer but look at your offer $350???? If you say we have the right to bargain, why didn't you bargain the price when being counter offered??? It is because you feel that you have price your fish reasonably. If you mention it is the beauty of the fish that you have an elvaluation of the pricing or whatever the reson that consitutes the pricing, then my defense is the very well mantained and in mint condition of the camera that constitutes this pricing. I can sell a badly conditioned camera at a low price and a perfect condtion at a high price??? Which will you buy??? Not sure, depends on individual needs. We mention in the contract it is in perfect condition and poor jasmine got flamed for missing out the charger. If she has any intention to cheat you, would she post out the contract openly in this forum. At least I'm glad when going through the messages,at least I know one thing for sure, she did not try to misrepresent any facts or make any false representation however you only mention what new functions Nikon coolpix 5400 has which is the 1 time more optical lens right??? If you seriously read throught and understand what the technical terms are, Nikon 5400 is no doubt an upgraded version of Nikon 5000. A brand new Nikon 5000 would cost more than a brand new 5400. Why is it so??? A simple way to put it, except that improvement in the optical lens, 5400 has lesser functions than 5000. I admit most of the functions normal photographers do not need them. This is really for the professionals. We had this transparent presentation of facts and we did not hide, mislead anybody into purchasing this Camera. And lastly,don't need to let poeple know what you are train in,whether you are physically strong or whatever. A pen can kill a man without fight. Jasmine ask for your contact which i told her to ask so I could call u up and have a chat that's all. I'm not afraid, why should u be unless you feel you did something wrong? Guilt stricken??? I'm not sure, you decide. And let me tell you, I'm not at all interested in your answer.
If you think you are still have rights as a consumer and you are wrong, because we are not doing this as a commercial business. Don't agree??? Read up the Singapore Law book, might find some clues there. Any kind soul can stated the sales of good act to him.
Lastly always remember..... what comes around goes around. One day you will reap what you sowed.
Facts will always be facts. They all have eyes to judge and please don't put everyone down this way, it is not very ethical.
In reply to your "attacks" of your posting, I find that her comments are simply normal. If you mention mine is a 2yr old model which commands little value and the way you put it which makes my Nikon 5000 seems so worhtless. Then I suppose a even older version of coolpix 4300 would command a lesser price. She is crude in her presentation, but like you, crude too.
I'm glad the camera is sold to a person who appreciates it and would take care of it. Lastly he knows how to use it. Please don't leave out impostants facts like 5000 retail price is higher than 5400. Don't believe, be my guest,check it out. Be it sim lim, mustafa, website online buying or anywhere. This is a fact you can't change.
PS : If you still wanna make any comments, pm your contacts, I call you directly. If you find me harassing you or finding trouble, you can always call the Police, our police has been well known for its efficiency.
Look at my posting, I guess you are immature . I never call you any names,look at you. Avioding my questions, avoiding the main points,voiding facts, who would wanna reason with you in the first place??? No point dwelling, hope you take care of your health. We don't feel a single thing and I didn't bother to read your all your late postings except 2. I find you seriously have a problem maybe you should see a shrink. At your age if you are behaving in this manner, you are really a failure. I merely presented the facts to you. Look at my message and look at yours. You ask people to reason with you and explanation. I did but look at what you did,you sound like a 16 yr old kid! If you think you are right so be my guest,we don't care and feel a single thing. Let me make you feel better, you are right in everyway,you are so resonable in your offering of prices, you are very kind to offer such a high price at $350 for a Nikon 5000. You certainly have logic sense in your reasoning, you are great!!! Feel better????
Moderator pls close this thread, I see no point dwelling with MR Patrick since the verdict he got that is he is the reasonable party. Good luck Mr Patrick. Lastly the camera is sold much to Mr Patrick's dismay.

Old 05-09-2003, 06:46 PM   #49
jasmine

Quote:
Originally posted by shout74
Read the above PM!!! Who is accusing who?

.....kena a big bomb. meaning I PM to her in the first place

.....exchange this cam for a lousy luohan. I did sent offer her a lousy luohan yet she did not reply.

What you want to talk? Kid

Simple sentence. PM your product to ppl....ppl want your product is considered honour to you. If reject your product, what to say ...consider yourself no value. Cannot blame ppl. If you got intergity dun sale thread to ppl. Post it there and wait for ppl to PM you. Any logic? I dun know. Your say.

Like Jasmine quote......Uncle Phua says" Use your brain! Use your brain!" hahahahahahaha...no more angry with you Jasmine but if you still persist, what to do return you with mail lah....dun dream of flowers and kisses hor....coz I very shy for that.....hahahahaha!

Lucky it is only a product. Count myself lucky. Sent to my doorstep yet still want my house!!

Time to grow up kid.

You better dun comment hor. The more you comment, the more I type uncontrollable.

Fancy calling me names. If it can make you more happier, name more, I dun mind........old man with little money to buy coffine.....
Kena Bully......how to defence myself in words when there is no logic from opponent?

Cheers, Patrick
She can choose not to deal with you, she mention only to exchange for a lousy luohan but never mention will trade with you.

Old 05-09-2003, 06:52 PM   #50
shout74

Quote:
Old man is back again. Guess u have not studied business law. Anyone read ur statement would have notice u already made serveral representation. It is u who wouldn't stop. Bother to read,comeon la, when i posted,u are not even on line,who I know, do't tell u la, real stupid,check around what functions u have in you pm box before u made this statement la. U can say whatever u like, anyway I've sold. Money taken,goods collected. Very shiok ah. Don't envy hor. U have already made an offer for people to choose the prices la,don't slap urself hard on your face,very painful one u know. Ur $350 very very big ah. Dishonnest pig, make many false statement. I'm an educated person , don't need to bring people la, crazy guy, in this century I call 999 can liao. So childish, I also never think of bringing friends down. Why I say u childish,because u thought of that. Uncle now is the new millenium leh, not 60s hor. Ask any law students to read the statements u make and u will know why it is an offer u have offered. Don't be so silly la, next time don't anyhow offer people. No wonder you looking for older models like 4300, I should have thought of it.

Educated ppl calling ppl pigs? that make educated ppl = boar?
more tasty? A idiot!

U post I not on line....ok What about when I post u r not on line too!

Look at all my timing.

U feeling shiok, right? That is you think selling at $800 is a good good deal right? Otherwise it will be much much lower like $680 right? Ok then I shiok for you too!

Only childish ppl cannot handle me. I'm too hot!

Cheers, Patrick.

Closed Thread