Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2003, 01:46 AM   #31
shout74

Food for thought.........

Who can have a better deal?

A seller approach a buyer
Or
A buyer approach a seller.

Do your sums. Kid. In fact I am teaching you yet this is how you return to me.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 02:09 AM   #32
jasmine

Quote:
Originally posted by shout74
Wait a minute.....read yr own above statement.....you're fighting your own words....

Anyway you already lose the challenge in the first place. You have to admit that. But you did not.

I don't considered myself powerful but I am in fact well trained in the area of Tug-of-War by Singapore GC. I am powerful in that area, but still less powerful than a 1.6m tall GC man. Sign............ I don't need anyone to back me up. I serve in NS before. I am independent party. No fear against any aggression since the age of 21years. I am what I am. If you feel the force in my words, that is because logic is there. Logic is the force.

I already said if ANY BRO or SIS or ANYONE want to speak up, please must have logic in your statement, otherwise you are considered dishonest or a "little man". Jasmine attack my other thread, which have no link to this issue. Yet no apology made. So before u speak up for Jasmine, tell Jasmine to make an Sincere Apology to me first; otherwise YOU are just another Jasmine.
One more thing Jasmine lost the challange to me, so please tell me to acknowledge in this forum; otherwise YOU are just another Jasmine. I trust I make myself clear and concise.

To accept failure is considered a man.
Failure do strengthened a character of a man.

See the difference kid you are calling me "names" worse than ever. No problem!

hahaha. Lau kok kok, silly old man, silly pig, Ah gua or whatever.

U really a idiot!

U post your CP5000 sales thread. I don't even bother to read it or sent PM or reply to your sale thread.
The most important thing is U sent a PM directly to me, which I did not request for!
Based on this chance of course I quote a low price to you!
Take it or leave it or if you are smart, you can bargain for it. Names are uncalled.

One thing kid why should I give you my number?
Just name a good reason. Hey I dun go for fights hor...wait my old bag of bones kena crushed by you....wait you bring Bros Bros along .....I become powder......sob sob.

I thought you have rested your case? hahahaha Kid..........

But not all Kids are like you.

Cheers, Patrick.
Old man is back again. Guess u have not studied business law. Anyone read ur statement would have notice u already made serveral representation. It is u who wouldn't stop. Bother to read,comeon la, when i posted,u are not even on line,who I know, do't tell u la, real stupid,check around what functions u have in you pm box before u made this statement la. U can say whatever u like, anyway I've sold. Money taken,goods collected. Very shiok ah. Don't envy hor. U have already made an offer for people to choose the prices la,don't slap urself hard on your face,very painful one u know. Ur $350 very very big ah. Dishonnest pig, make many false statement. I'm an educated person , don't need to bring people la, crazy guy, in this century I call 999 can liao. So childish, I also never think of bringing friends down. Why I say u childish,because u thought of that. Uncle now is the new millenium leh, not 60s hor. Ask any law students to read the statements u make and u will know why it is an offer u have offered. Don't be so silly la, next time don't anyhow offer people. No wonder you looking for older models like 4300, I should have thought of it.

Old 05-09-2003, 03:44 AM   #33
jasmine

Since she can't handle you, I'm here.

First mistake ----You ask people to choose whether anybody would want to buy a coolpix5000 at $500 to $650 or a brand new coolpix5400 at $1150. You are making an offer to let people choose, this is the price you are confident of securing the deal so I accepted the offer and willing to pay you another $30. I have already express my interest to be bounded by this contract and having consideration passing from me to you. If you can't secure the deal at the kind of rididculous pricing, in the first place you wouldn't make this statement right? It also means I stated that would you choose to buy a nice red at $100 or and xback at $2200 which also means I can get and confident of securing the deal at $100. Logical right??? If you accepted my offer, I'd have to find you a red at that price right???? If you can't secure any deal at $650, why are you making this statement??? What exactly incite you to make such a strong statement.
If you are saying that noone selling at that price or you can't find or u don't have means what??? You can't find at that price or there is no one in the world selling 2nd hand Nikon coolpix5000??? I can easily find you a few sellers,you can bargain with them. If you can find at that price , I gladly buy from you and resell at $800 to make some profit. I also mention I do not need extras accessories. You make an offer to people regarding your panda gold, when people counter offer you,what did you say??? Did you not get so work up???? Uncle, please take note, wisdom does not neccessarily associate with ages. Make statements or comments you are capable of concluding. Don't make unnecessary statements that would make you look really silly. I give you the defination of mature. A mature person regardless of age does the right thing at the right time in the right place.
You mention a seller approaching buyer so buyer can have a better deal right??? A buyer can take advantage of the situation and slash prices right??? What happen to you when you approach people to buy ur aro??? Did you not get pissed off???? I guess you have to practice what you preach in oder to convince others right??? I guess the other buyer did not slash prices like you did but has already pisss you off down the road already. Before I post something to sell, I would check around the market prices, a 2nd hand cameras price depreciates by half of the buying price. Additional accessories will command higher prices. All this accessories are bought with money not steal or robbed. You expect sellers to bargain with you to rasie prices when you offered a super low price like $350. In all seriousness, I don't think u can even buy a 2nd hand coolpix 885 with $350. If you mention willing buyer willing seller,then why did u get piss off when countered offered by people. In all seriousness, we sold the camera at $800 with some of accessories taken out for resales, we are not at the targeted price but at least pretty close unlike you, can't even get a Nikon coolpix 5000 at a price much higher than your intended price of purchasing the camera with $350. When did we lose the challenge??? We never accept your challenge in the begining because the ad was posted after PM you. We never thought of placing an ad here untill we saw your posting of the intention to purchase a even older version of coolpix 4300. We took this opportunity to pm you to inform you we had this wonderful camera we are going to let go at this pricing. We did not mention in the contract that it is Negotiable ,neither we mention we are asking for a counter offer??? Did we??? Our intention is to sell off the camera,even without your challenge we would still post it here. WE will definately look more silly than you if she mention she accept your challenge. What she merely tell you that she has already placed a ad here. Nothing secretive about the "cut throat price" you were implying. If you say it is logical for people to counter offer but look at your offer $350???? If you say we have the right to bargain, why didn't you bargain the price when being counter offered??? It is because you feel that you have price your fish reasonably. If you mention it is the beauty of the fish that you have an elvaluation of the pricing or whatever the reson that consitutes the pricing, then my defense is the very well mantained and in mint condition of the camera that constitutes this pricing. I can sell a badly conditioned camera at a low price and a perfect condtion at a high price??? Which will you buy??? Not sure, depends on individual needs. We mention in the contract it is in perfect condition and poor jasmine got flamed for missing out the charger. If she has any intention to cheat you, would she post out the contract openly in this forum. At least I'm glad when going through the messages,at least I know one thing for sure, she did not try to misrepresent any facts or make any false representation however you only mention what new functions Nikon coolpix 5400 has which is the 1 time more optical lens right??? If you seriously read throught and understand what the technical terms are, Nikon 5400 is no doubt an upgraded version of Nikon 5000. A brand new Nikon 5000 would cost more than a brand new 5400. Why is it so??? A simple way to put it, except that improvement in the optical lens, 5400 has lesser functions than 5000. I admit most of the functions normal photographers do not need them. This is really for the professionals. We had this transparent presentation of facts and we did not hide, mislead anybody into purchasing this Camera. And lastly,don't need to let poeple know what you are train in,whether you are physically strong or whatever. A pen can kill a man without fight. Jasmine ask for your contact which i told her to ask so I could call u up and have a chat that's all. I'm not afraid, why should u be unless you feel you did something wrong? Guilt stricken??? I'm not sure, you decide. And let me tell you, I'm not at all interested in your answer.
If you think you are still have rights as a consumer and you are wrong, because we are not doing this as a commercial business. Don't agree??? Read up the Singapore Law book, might find some clues there. Any kind soul can stated the sales of good act to him.
Lastly always remember..... what comes around goes around. One day you will reap what you sowed.
Facts will always be facts. They all have eyes to judge and please don't put everyone down this way, it is not very ethical.
In reply to your "attacks" of your posting, I find that her comments are simply normal. If you mention mine is a 2yr old model which commands little value and the way you put it which makes my Nikon 5000 seems so worhtless. Then I suppose a even older version of coolpix 4300 would command a lesser price. She is crude in her presentation, but like you, crude too.
I'm glad the camera is sold to a person who appreciates it and would take care of it. Lastly he knows how to use it. Please don't leave out impostants facts like 5000 retail price is higher than 5400. Don't believe, be my guest,check it out. Be it sim lim, mustafa, website online buying or anywhere. This is a fact you can't change.
PS : If you still wanna make any comments, pm your contacts, I call you directly. If you find me harassing you or finding trouble, you can always call the Police, our police has been well known for its efficiency.

Last edited by jasmine; 05-09-2003 at 03:54 AM.

Old 05-09-2003, 03:46 PM   #34
shout74

Quote:
Originally posted by jasmine

Hello! Jasmine friend or Respresentative?

When I saw the sentence above,...........................................

Another Idiot!! Handle what? Too hot to handle...Well Jasmine is Posting this thread, you can jolly well ask ask to remove it.

So you are using Jasmine identity?? After Jasmine calling many names on me......then you post such a lengthy defence??
Please join Arofanatic.com as a member before you post.

Other than well-wisher posting, there is no other posting to say who is right or wrong. If you really want to post something, something whcih you think is right for Jasmine please HAVE a Arofanatics.com user ID

Ask her to make a Sincere Apolopgy on this posting with reference to the below case.

I already said if ANY BRO or SIS or ANYONE want to speak up, please must have logic in your statement, otherwise you are considered dishonest or a "little man". Jasmine attack my other thread, which have no link to this issue. Yet no apology made. So before u speak up for Jasmine, tell Jasmine to make an Sincere Apology to me first; otherwise YOU are just another Jasmine.
One more thing Jasmine lost the challange to me, so please tell me to acknowledge in this forum; otherwise YOU are just another Jasmine. I trust I make myself clear and concise.

I will stop only when...........above conditions are made.

Go back and read the PM carefully. You sent yourself in my mail box. Don't think of yourself too high!

so what you think Jasmine is right by not apologize for her attacking on my other threads lah..and the challenge lah...
hahahahaha

Then why should I ponder over my actions towards her!

Go back to look in the mirror!!! What you see is what you GET!
Aggression is not in my dictionary. Young Wisdom Kid.

Cheers, Patrick.

Last edited by shout74; 05-09-2003 at 03:54 PM.

Old 05-09-2003, 03:53 PM   #35
shout74

Quote:
people. No wonder you looking for older models like 4300, I should have thought of it.
I tot 4300 is the only 4mp in Nikon series from Year 2002??
Sorry if I am wrong.

I am looking to buy CP4300 coz Nikon recent 4mp is the only 4mp that I can search of.

Tot your CP5000 even older? Discontiuned model soon? Lucky I did not ask for CP5000 otherwise.....kena bombarded.....

Anyway Jasmine personally PM an older model to me. hahahaha!
What's are to talk about.....

Cheers, Patrick.

Last edited by shout74; 05-09-2003 at 04:08 PM.

Old 05-09-2003, 04:02 PM   #36
shout74

Hello!
I have ever post a message on a thread. Without my knowlege, I tot that both tank and stand are from one supplier. So I comment on both items honestly.

Later this guy PM me that he did not make the stand.

Immediately, I, an old man, sent a PM to him and say SORRY to him with true facts, details and why I post the message. He accepted it.

Jasmine a young promising girl refuse to acknowledge the fact that she attack my thread and the challange on SGD900.

Well she admitted that ahe did not sell at SGD900, right?

Now, here come so called unknow friend tries to twist word around.....By the way u a Law student??

So u think the way she does is correct? So am I then!!!

Think about it, Use Uncle Phua's theory.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 04:06 PM   #37
shout74

Hello!

is my singlish bad till no one can understand?

GO AND GET A ID.

I will stop only when...........above conditions are made.

Cheers, Patrick.

Old 05-09-2003, 04:12 PM   #38
shout74

Hello! Jasmine,

Two ways.....

Acknowledge the fact you attack my thread
Acknowledge the fact you lost the challange.

OR

Ask the moderator to remove this thread by yourself.

I have never never FLAME anyone thread before. Now I being accused flaming Jasmine thread? Mirror mirror on the wall who is flaming on ppls thread? No answer?????

Cheers, Patrick

Old 05-09-2003, 04:18 PM   #39
shout74

Quote:
Juz another Jasmine.....Ain't I am wisdom?

Go go quickly go and get a ID otherwise YOU, wisdom kid is an another Jasmine.

hahahaha!

Cheers, Patrick

Old 05-09-2003, 04:30 PM   #40
shout74

Quote:

What happen to you when you approach people to buy ur aro??? Did you not get pissed off???? I guess you have to practice what you preach in oder to convince others right???

Hi, Patrick here.

Yes I do worked up but did not attack ppl thread nor did I blame them for their ignorance on how I got my PG. Only an expert on aro can comment on my ex-PG.

I did what I practice, I ask them to come to my house for a viewing. I did what I said. They can come in numbers to view the aro no problem!

U r a idiot!!
Jasmine says Nikon CP5000 a high end camera. That makes D100 silly! She is said I am not a pro ....then ok she is a pro in camera ok ?

Idiot....go and get a ID....but first must ask Jasmine hor ask she think is she correct in attacking my thread hor....

Cheers, Patrick.

Closed Thread