Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Aquatic Showcase & Photography > Aquatic Photography

Closed Thread

Old 08-09-2003, 09:02 AM   #71
shout74

Quote:
Originally posted by DuaL
easy since u say u are older den jasmine y would u bother all this thing just a buy and sell thingy and 1st place she didnt state the name of the guy offer 300+ and u felt guilty abt it... so totally wasnt her fault... u the 1 whu light the fire she just pour 1 drop of oil and the fire spread like ur big mouth which cant stop arguing for justice u wan justice den sue her lohz y putting all this nonsense for us 2 see when u can settle with her personally.. surely u wan 2 be know in this forum rite tat y u keep whining non stop well if u were my lim peh i faster call homes for mentally retarded person wor btw if u keep posting nonsense its shows tat u are old and still childish at mind.... very rare spicies..
That is good with no words like "K*K*". So u admit you r vauglar in the first place right? ok forgive you. ok?
But you coming here to be middleman? Be more polite ok?. Go and buy a mirror. If you were my "kid"......I will try to correct you, I wouldn't sent you to youth corrective center to waste your youth there.

U sound lame leh......Jasmine did state my name lah...go and read to PM on first page. U r a Idiot...No logic in communicating to a Idiot...that makes me a idiot too! So a idiot is talking to a idiot...no wonder no conclusion.

.....yawn.....faster leh go and get Moderators to do a Justice for Jasmine lah.....

I whining ok but Jasmine still respond to me leh.......Maybe you are......Another Jasmine = Dual ?
Unless someone with User ID to admit he/she is the Another Jasmine. Otherwise later pop up......Another Dual!!!

There can have many "Another Patrick" Pop up saying...Since Patrick can't handle you, I am here...........hahahaha! Kids

I light the Fire??, Jasmine pour 1 drop of oil???....with Dual now fanning the fire? Later Moderators coming in as Fire-Fighters?
Is this what you mean?

NO NEED TO SAY UNNECCESSARY COMMENTS. GO AND GET MODERATORS HERE TO CLEAR OF JASMINE INJUSTICE FROM ME, PATRICK, IF THERE IS ANY. Fair and Square?

Last edited by shout74; 08-09-2003 at 02:17 PM.

Old 08-09-2003, 09:05 AM   #72
shout74

Hello!

NO NEED TO SAY UNNECCESSARY COMMENTS. GO AND GET MODERATORS HERE TO CLEAR OF JASMINE INJUSTICE FROM ME, PATRICK, IF THERE IS ANY. Fair and Square?

Since the thread is started by Jasmine.........Faster lah go and get moderators here to seek Justice for you if I did wrong to Jasmine. Isn't this fair to Another Jasmine(sorry if you dun have any ID) and Jasmine? Anyway I am all open ears to Moderator, Juz want to ask some advice from moderators if I am in the wrong.

Since "Another Jasmine" says that she/he is correct and approve Jasmine's conduct, the above request from me which I think is in the advantage of Jasmine. Please take up this CHALLANGE. A gentleman way with Moderators final say.
Thank You.

Regards, Patrick.

Closed Thread