Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums  

Go Back   Arofanatics Fish Talk Forums > The Guildhouse > Chatterbox > Singapore Politics

Old 20-06-2017, 09:53 PM   #141
AroHong

AFC Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by streetsmart73 View Post
simi imperial leh.

We may have to wear pink too
Lol.saw on Facebook that someone posted that everyone should wear pink. And bring their ICs to Hong Lim to show their support for pinky on 1st July.
AroHong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 10:13 PM   #142
Ong88

Prof SK Ong

Quote:
Originally Posted by AroHong View Post
Lol.saw on Facebook that someone posted that everyone should wear pink. And bring their ICs to Hong Lim to show their support for pinky on 1st July.
Pink undy.
Pink cd.

Just because it's a bad idea doesn't mean it won't be a good time.
Use imgur for your photos sharing
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.imgur.mobile
Ong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 11:08 PM   #143
lenghan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveikan View Post
Many years ago, Ever read abt it online that sham's present wife is his 2nd His ex-wife before divorced qanted to sued him for adultery but instead was summoned by the most powerful man here and given a good "talk" to keep her mouth shut.....

At that time was not sure true or not as the powerful man got himself involved.

Not sure the link still can be found or not......go google

Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

April 6, 2011 at 11:11 am Former Mrs. K. Shanmugam (Quote)

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him. Just before his promotion to Minister he quickly went through a quick-bang arranged marriage with an Indian national so as to parade as a married family man Minister.

He is a congenital liar. He can lie without batting an eyelid. He can tell white lies with a straight face. He is very self-centered and completely devoid of remorse. He is more a liar than a lawyer. In fact he is a lying lawyer.
lenghan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 11:45 PM   #144
streetsmart73

Hi there !!! 123

wow! A horny snake
streetsmart73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-06-2017, 11:56 PM   #145
loveikan
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenghan View Post
Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him. Just before his promotion to Minister he quickly went through a quick-bang arranged marriage with an Indian national so as to parade as a married family man Minister.

He is a congenital liar. He can lie without batting an eyelid. He can tell white lies with a straight face. He is very self-centered and completely devoid of remorse. He is more a liar than a lawyer. In fact he is a lying lawyer.
Good lah you...

Manage to find the one abt his big boss "talked" to the wife?
loveikan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 12:02 AM   #146
loveikan
Arofanatic

This is what i had read but from a different source.

I read from a link yeowcheowtong.com via Escape from Paradise....a book banned in Singapore.....go google it and you will see many links...very happening.

http://thankstovivianbalakrishnan.bl...loong.html?m=1

Last edited by loveikan; 21-06-2017 at 12:06 AM.
Old 21-06-2017, 09:10 AM   #147
satan_gal
Dragon

Quote:
This is what i had read but from a different source.

I read from a link yeowcheowtong.com via Escape from Paradise....a book banned in Singapore.....go google it and you will see many links...very happening.

http://thankstovivianbalakrishnan.bl...loong.html?m=1
Actually hor...

i feel sad for yct. he was my MP at Jurong once upon a time. The BEST, in fact.
A good man. Big heart. Kind. Jurong was a super new estate in those days... and everything was much much better planned and feedback were taken in, action taken for works fast too. Soooo unlike Punggol... so called "new town".

Den aft some hush hush saga, he got transferred to Yew Tee...and eventually retired.

Sometimes... a man's downfall is the woman he marries...
satan_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 11:48 AM   #148
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
The probable reason is that he was side-stepped for promotion. Some junior guys/gals were promoted this year but having served almost 8 yrs, he was overlooked by LHL so knew his time was up???
I heard rumours otherwise...

Quote:
Many years ago, Ever read abt it online that sham's present wife is his 2nd His ex-wife before divorced qanted to sued him for adultery but instead was summoned by the most powerful man here and given a good "talk" to keep her mouth shut.....

At that time was not sure true or not as the powerful man got himself involved.

Not sure the link still can be found or not......go google
Who is this powerful man?
Anyway, since u mentioned google, I found another blogpost which wasn't as precise as the one lenghan shared below.

K Shanmugam is a Singapore Tamil, handpicked by the island's strongman Lee Kuan Yew as it's Minister for Law. He seems to have a history of extra marital encounters especially with Singapore Chinese women, the race he prefers over his own Tamil women.

Singapore state controlled newspaper the Straits Times of Feb 15, 2012 details the latest of his sexual conquests. In the story headed "Blogger erases comment after minister sends lawyer's letter". In it, this Minister playboy had sent a lawyer's letter to a Singapore blogger Alex Au demanding that a comment on his blog yawningbread.worrdpress.com be brought down or else he will sue for defamation of character.

The facts are these. In one of Alex Au's blogs lately, Scroobal, writing incognito said the following:

“I take the points raised in the above two comments. Indeed, I think the role of the mainstream press in this issue needs to be contrasted with the relative silence when it came to allegations swirling around K Shanmugam and Foo Mee Har at various points in the recent past. That there were rumours is widely known, though as in the Yaw Shin Leong case, no one can point to any proof. But that’s not my point here. My point is that the mainstream media’s interest in the Yaw affair does not look like neutral journalism."

The rumors are that Lee Kuan Yew's playboy minister has been having an ongoing affair with another of his women colleagues, Foo Mee Har, also a Singapore Chinese woman, a fact which is common knowledge in Singapore.

Since there is no freedom of speech to speak of and Singaporeans live under a very rigorous defamation regime where judges abuse the law at will to punish anyone who criticizes the government, there is no way in the world for someone to mention this fact openly, leaving Singaporeans to rely on rumours and innuendo, which under the circumstances are usually very accurate.

There can be no doubt that this Tamil playboy minister has been at it again given his proclivity for being a adulterous Romeo.

His reputation for sexual conquest upon Chinese women has a long history. It all started as long ago as a decade, to the days before he was handpicked to do Lee Kuan Yew's bidding. Then he was working in the law firm Allen and Gledhill and besides the law he was having a very active extra marital curriculum with Chinese women, his race of choice.

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.s...-lee-kuan.html
For this serious accusation, best to post the source.
Quote:
Former Mrs K. Shanmugam:

Shanmugam cheated me, his ex wife. While as an MP and a lawyer and married with 2 kids he was having a sexual relationship with one of his Chinese colleague. I divorced him.
If ex-Mrs Shanmugam stands in court as M Ravi's witness, that's the end of Shanmugam's political career.

M Ravi dare throw that volley out, he may have some good rounds of ammunition on standby. And of all times, now, when there's a storm brewing, there's a chance he has witnesses that dares stand out now.

The story, of Sg Gov soap opera is gg to be much more interesting than all the drama series we seen so far.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-06-2017, 12:52 PM   #149
loveikan
Arofanatic

Yes SG was absolutely correct. YCT's downfall was not due to his own fault....directly.

All these have been around for many years, way before 2011, esp after the book was o the shelves, titled Escape from Paradise and its website of the same namesake,.

A can of worms were exposed one after another after the actions of a certain lawyer directly linked to yct.
Thereafter many ppl threatened to sue if the author does not apologize or to remove the allegation.
However he replied go ahead, when nothing happened the author even taunted back and beg these ppl to sue them if what they had exposed were incorrect.
Till date nothing happened other than the book being banned and also removed from libraries. Only available online.

Surprising Till date, not much being scrutinised on all these. True or not, i an not sure cos too high level for commoner like me to know. But if all these allegatuins were false then am puzzled why the book was banned, no legal action taken thereafter and henceforth.
Old 21-06-2017, 01:56 PM   #150
globalcookie
Dragon

That's good as them suggesting, they are above the law. Even if they had done anything wrong, it's NOT wrong. In old dynasty eras, anyone dare to question e Emperors?

And why so? Majority of Singaporeans allows it.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote