View Single Post
Old 19-08-2014, 11:51 PM   #9
Kohaku
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by washywashy View Post
Malay teacher or a teacher who is malay?
Not me lah bro... I may have held back on the madness but never out

Only one importer meh??? Your lobang is only from tengah? QianHu also have right? Saw the ones at Y618 earlier today, from QH. I price mine according to market rate and standards lah bro. Entry level ones only

How come AVA wanna fine? Not CITES what. Your friend exceeded the max amount of 30pcs?
There are a few importers, but only qianhu has them now. My friend sent through me via cargo in a box from overseas. If u hand carry 30pc in is ok, but he use cargo to send to me and stuck at customs as I no license to import or clear them.

U want to price according to market price? Yunfeng selling the dels at $8, qianhu selling at $18 and c328 also have them. Jzx has some nice ones also recently, but I too late to grab them. Different grade different price. The breeders knows it when they priced their dels to sell. So if ppl think can get very nice dels at cheap price, you have to be very lucky to find them. Daniel told me he was surprised when he receive some very nice cb dels in his shipments that time. So far I have not seen anyone post them. My royal spots del was from 1 of his batch.

Btw u get ur cb dels from qianhu? I think those u selling will not be nice when bigger, based on my experience. Half of their pattern will fade away. Hope can see ur hidden dels. Dun hide them like me.
Kohaku is offline   Reply With Quote