View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 10:12 AM   #1
dave6238
Endangered Dragon

Default 5th National Flowerhorn Competition in Singapore

The 5th National Flowerhorn Competition organized by Flowerhorn Club Singapore will be held from 10 to 13 July 2014 at Block 697A between Hougang St 52 and St 61, with the support of the Hougang Village Merchants Association. .

This competition is open to all flowerhorn enthusiasts in Singapore and overseas.

The competition is based on an Open Category comprising 3 Classes (A, B & C) which mean that any types of flowerhorn (be it zhen zhu, malau, kamfa, golden-base, free-marking, classic or x-breeds like zzml, kfml, zzkf, etc ) can take part. The scoring system has been developed and fine-tuned to give every breed an equal chance to win.

3 highly qualified judges from Malaysia and Indonesia have been invited to judge this competition. These judges have in-depth knowledge on the development, keeping and grooming of flowerhorns and have been selected for their professionalism and impartiality in assessing the standards of flowerhorns.

As the person who is in charge of the whole event and in the name of fair play, I will not be entering any fishes in this competition; nor will I lend my fishes to others to enter.
dave6238 is offline   Reply With Quote