View Single Post
Old 18-09-2013, 11:09 PM   #55
Qian Hu

Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aro2626 View Post
QH,
I am very glad for your company after sales service.
I will keep it with me first till my next visit to singapore which might be next year.

Just that I am pity is that I can utilize stream 2
Hi bro,

The internal circuit of hydra stream is design in a way that the LED indicator and the electro plate is not connected in series. Therefore, if it is the LED that have broken down and not the main supply, there is still power supply to the electro plate and Hydra stream is still able to function.

Do you happen to have a volt meter, have the Hydra stream power on and use the volt meter select to the desire voltage and measure is there any voltage reading across the electro plate. If there is, you can use still Hydra stream as it is still functioning. Another way is that you might have notice that 1 of the electro plate is brown in color and the other is not. The reason is due to oxidation and not rust as that is make of titanium material. So when hydra is functioning, the plate work in a way that 1 plate is "discharge" and the other is "receive". This will caused it to turn brown. You may use a wet tissue and wipe clean the plate that is brown in color and run Hydra stream again. If the plate turns brown again, bingo. Your hydra stream is still functioning. But do bring it back to us the next time when you visit Singapore and we will still exchange a new set for as the LED has malfunction.

QIAN HU FISH FARM
71 JALAN LEKAR S698950
WEBSITE | FACEBOOK | YOUTUBE

Last edited by Qian Hu; 18-09-2013 at 11:19 PM.
Qian Hu is offline   Reply With Quote