Thread: The Rep System
View Single Post
Old 17-02-2005, 03:47 PM   #12
jwhtan
Barney

Quote:
Originally Posted by neon
I fully agree with your reason on why those member from 2000-2002 isn't so active anymore.it might be due to changing to another hobby,comp prob and the highest possinility is this aro forum LACK of interesting thread.

Recently,lots of people post up pic of an aro and ask people to guess the breed.i wonder why?izzit to educate people about the types of aro or they jz want to seek for genuine opinion?no offence to those that open up that thread.

Been in this forum for few years,i gotta admit that this forum has went thru some "revolution" till some information is misintepret by members.the common one that i usually read here is...some members says that x back is suppose to have spoon head but actually...x back should have bullet head.classic x back has bullet head and not spoon head.of course,there is some classic x back that has spoon head and i dont deny that.

We dont have much interesting thread in this forum.in fact,sometimes, some "clown" will jz appear in this forum and make every members to hate them.. egpen a thread and say that "using corner bubble filter will increase colouration of aro"...etc..this is suppose to be the tread for people to exchange opinion but it ended up as a flaming thread.

We need some constructive thread in this forum and I can only think of few for now..eg:the diff between hgrtg,rtg,hbrtg (we have this thread in here and i believe alot of members gain new knowledge thru the discussion)...diff between YT and 1.5( i was involve in this last time but thanx to bro wrx for enlightened me)we need thread that can help to educate every members here. We need thread that can gain participation from members here to post up their opinion and this is what forum is what about.
.................................................. ..................................................