View Single Post
Old 29-11-2016, 10:42 PM   #52
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Bro, dont know how to comfort u but I think u really did the right thing by respecting your wife's decision. Feel sad for Baby... she maybe know her time is up soon...

Talking about the death things, recently my bro share with me what really happened to his father in law... just to share... hopefully if we ever had the same encounter in future, we know...

迴光仿照is a real thing that happened to his father in law. This was his encounter recently...

"ah ba suddenly wake up in the morning with a clear mind and only my wife was there with the new maid. They had a good talk.

personally, i think it's quite regrettable that when ah ba look for ah ma, she didn't think much and reply will go hospital in afternoon with the nephew... but was already too late cos ah ba went back in confused state shortly and then pass away.

if any thing similar happened in future, it will be good to just gather everyone. If it's a real recovery, then all is good. Else, I believe there will be no regret to be there at the last moment."

Sorry for the Off Topic...
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote