View Single Post
Old 20-07-2016, 08:33 PM   #144
Zhuoyuting
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post
Update:

Today is my final touch up on my rocks and its finally completed!

First off, 3 base rocks were epxoyed and glued to create a stable base, 2 support branchy rocks were used to build up the foundation of the scape. You can see i used newspaper and masking tape to map out my tank so i am sure that the rock scape can fit.

Next, 4th base rock was added and i start to do the branching out part. It was really difficult from this point onwards.

Next, Rocks and zip ties were used to support the branches that were hanging in the air, They were given 24 hours for the epoxy to dry and harden before i continue my work.

A picture showing the base rocks, very stable and solid, Kind of an arc shape design that allows fishes to hide in.

Oh well, most part of the scape were completed the next day and i had forgotten to take a picture before i move on to attaching the tonga branches. So this was the almost completed scape.

Today i did the final touch up on the rocks. nothing much difference from the picture above but small tonga branches were added.

All in all, i spent a total of approx 7-8 hours scaping the rocks! 2.5 tubes of Aquapharm Epoxy, 1 tube of Bondite, 1 tube of Epo putty and 2 tubes of BSI Glue gel were used to complete this rock scape.

The rock scape also consist of 4 base rocks, 5 main supporting rocks and 8-10 medium to small tonga branches. The scape measures 70x25x25cm and the overhanging portion hangs 20cm above ground. Overall, im quite happy with the scape and wished i had more time to hunt for more suitable and branchy rocks!

Thats the end of my update today, and my tank will be arriving in 2 days time!

Thanks for viewing!
May i know where you get your rocks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvolutionZ View Post

green wall of ultra lumi GSP!

FTS:

thanks for viewing!

edit: Wrong pic for the liverock
May i know who the maker of the tank?
Normally how often you WC if so what the volume?
Now you change to LPS?
How often you on your sump tank light and what the wattage you use to light your sump up?
Zhuoyuting is offline   Reply With Quote