View Single Post
Old 01-02-2011, 02:46 AM   #106
Hugoboss
Arofanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire87 View Post
hi hugoboss,
Appreciate your advice. A very important consideration which i don't not want to enter a club is due to the massive amount of politics. My aim is to just keep fish and share the poison with other common hobbyists, regardless with club or not.

I do understand it's beyond those traits as it was an example for meepok. With only limited knowledge and resources, best way for a student like me is to learn through breeding, and raising of fries. I'm always open to learning and trying out new stuff to learn with hands on, then i can share with others. From pellets, water change ,etc, it's an ongoing thing.

Precisely online it's not everything and there's not much mentor around. If so easy, then the hobby has not challenges! TIO bo?

cheers,
chris
Hi Fire87,

I suggest to get in there and see if it is true. There will be a time whereby everyone accepts the good/bad of each members but be positive.

Pardon me, if you have good foundation of ranchu and your aim is to spread this hobby around, only then, it'll flourish. From those limitations you've mentioned, it'll not do you any good to aimlessly try here try there, imho, it's so ineffective and inefficient. Eg. You have good grooming skills but do not have a good line ranchu, some traits of the ranchu will not show up and you'll begin to question your technique even if it is actually the right one, vice versa. In short, you lose focus and direction.

Without zeroing, there will be no marksmen. You will be shooting everywhere except the target. In short, blind leading blind, all blind. (i'm in a joking mood)

Happy New Year!!!

Last edited by Hugoboss; 01-02-2011 at 02:52 AM.