View Single Post
Old 23-08-2006, 11:56 PM   #36
Ranchu Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jikin
"I am starting this thread to understand and maybe to provoke us to think why some people embrace GW in raising their goldfish. Some even are prepared to die for just to defend its use. I am also not trying to convert hobbyist to embrace CW or discourage the use of GW.

Personally, I am not against the use of GW but what I cannot understand is in what areas are the use of GW superior to what I am currently practicing? I must qualify that I am in no way an expert because I am still lacking in the many areas in the hobby especially treatment of diseases and breeding. "

Think all of us had talk out of point already from the original intention by RL to share the merits of both CW and GW to other topics like "time to move on" to rubber to sythetic...

Let's come back to the round table and talk about the main points. Anybody else can share experiences. For the interest of all, can we have the pros and cons of each method listed down when we share?
Ok, lets come back. I started TVR some 2 years ago and have entered for 2 TVR competition so far in Singapore. Got two second position, one third , one fourth and one fifth position. The first position has eluded me with regards TVR comp. Maybe there is some things that I may have done wrong like not using GW that is why the first position has eluded me.