Thread: WTS (Selling) AF Motorworkz
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2015, 09:04 PM   #50
HeiYuEr

Garfield

it been like about 1.5 months since I started this workshop, no joke, can feel it liao, the stress, the pressure, every month end....stress level 200% up, when car came in, got to check the best price for parts, got to source for the best price for engine oil, then when near month end got to see whether sales enough to cover rental, staff wages and expenses or not.

like today suddenly all turn up, of cos happy lah so many bros come n support, just that I got to turn down 2 AF bros as frankly speaking, I only got one mechanic now, one permit rejected, another one will be coming in next month on the 2nd nov, for this I will like to apologize to bro edmundo and aqua crazz.

and thanks to bro drakeho, fat supervisor, atomyc44, ozone, and crazyfish for your support today and bring your customer to my workshop personally, and aqua crazz for bringing your uncle down to our workshop, really appreciate that.

frankly speaking, I never run a workshop before, I m still on learning stage, I been on the spare parts trade for the last 16 years, this is my first time running a workshop, if there's anything that we service which is not up to your standard, I hope everyone willing to give me this chance to improve, a chance to pick up and learn from it, so that we can improve and met up to your level of standard. please don't turn your back on me and shut off that door, give me a chance to serve, to learn, give me your feedback on the pricing, service standard and all. I m willing to change and improve it.

lastly thanks to bro Nomis, sbtanpatrick, zhuoyuting, jamesbond, boyx2, shaunwcl, patan, kspkcm, paul from sg bros, freak85, HJB, dave57 for your support as well, some I do know them personally, some I don't even know them at all be it in real life or AF, it just simply amazing, they pm me in here and they just pop in to our workshop liao. (sorry if I miss out any name)

I don't really good in putting words together, all I can say is 感恩, 感恩, thank you.....AF is simply amazing and kinda of magical....it connect ppls all together.
Tel - 6384 9931
Fax - 6384 9932
Mobile - 9082 8282
24hrs Towing Service - 8777 1161
HeiYuEr is offline   Reply With Quote