View Single Post
Old 16-04-2018, 11:55 PM   #310
moscowblue
Endangered Dragon

done and dusted for this season

let's see who is staying and who is leaving

Personally, I would like Shaw to stay and fight for the left back slot as he is so very talented when he's in the team. Why did Mou not play him more, that is the question.

But our attack needs a real striker, I personally think that LKK is not suited to be a United player, from the way he holds the ball, his first touch and his decision making to me is not really ideal. If he is more decisive and ruthless, we would not have lost the match, not to mentioned that Foster did a good job of saving his header.

Our defence, I think we need to remove Smalling totally from the team and play Rojo or Bailly or Jones more. Right back also need a total upgrade, I see Valencia's power dropping off more faster than I thought, when he got the ball, he did not even bother to put in a nice floating cross.

Pogba needs to be unleashed from his defensive duties like when he was in Juventus. He is too burdened by his defensive duties and not performing up to task when attacking.

We now do not have any swash buckling player like a Giggsy or a Scholesy or a Keane to drive the team forward.

From yesterday's play, I can see the players are really confused on how to attack. they kept switching the ball from left to centre to right and then repeat again.

I hope we can at least have a trophy by the end of the season, and start to rebuild from there again.