View Single Post
Old 21-07-2007, 07:07 PM   #66
rumraisin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunlight View Post
Is very hard for me to picture out how a strong & healthy aros will let u massage it and stay still during the massage .I think there are many better ways to cure than this foolish act might it may cost further damage to fish. Hard to even hold fish not to say massage fishes get stress wn gill is touch the most important breathing organ in the end the fish jump & even before massage over !Fish game over .

Definitely would be a foolish act if you don't know what you're doing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodie View Post
its worth a try if ur aro is small and u can still manage it with ur hands. imagine the aro is abt 18" and above, the strength of it can even crack a tank. always rem, we are at land, they are in water, and water is their territory, we will never know or be able to judge its capability coz we dun live in water. this is wat we call nature.
i had the same concern b4 but u'd be surprised to see how well your aro will accept u if u're GENTLE enough!

Quote:
Originally Posted by el993 View Post
Looks like can't think out anything better than your "chasing-&-then-massage" beside powerhead and ops. I have a concern what if the aro jump out to the back of the tank (btw tank & wall) during "chasing-&-then-massage"? Then sure up the lorry.
there is NO WAY your aro would be able to jump over tank IF your water level during OP is only slightly higher than the height of aro AND at the same time using gentle non-provoking mov't.