Thread: Amos Yee
View Single Post
Old 27-05-2016, 10:52 AM   #28
globalcookie
Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
How about the folks that sympathized with him before - are these guys still sympathizing with him or opinions about him have changed?
I was one of those who didn't take to criticising him nor his parents. I did not sympathized with him exactly, but I wasn't judgemental of him nor to even send regards at his parents..

As an ordinary average human being, who am I to judge? I'm no saint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfan77 View Post
This is just been foolish. A fool who actually thinks he will get out of troubles when he is in more troubles.
We were all young once and the raging bull in a teen. We wouldn't have done things the same way we did when we were teens.

The 'fool' part is probably directed at him courting trouble repeatedly. But what he said, etc, isn't of a fool. This boy is intelligent actually, but for a wrong reason.

The law cramp on him so hard. He is now a 17 years old boy. What about LWL, in her late 50s (presume) who said what about building a dynasty? Why isn't she charged for sedition? If the authorities doesn't take action on her, if LHL didn't sue the pants off her, what does this prove?

What did the machinery said about such things? There MUST BE some facts behind LWL's words if no action is taken against her isn't it? Than why does the RIGHTEOUS Singaporeans went all out at a 17 years old boy?

It is up to individuals to think from which angle they want.
globalcookie is offline   Reply With Quote