Thread: GF care!
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2003, 06:09 PM   #27
pine

All my gf i just put in one big tub outside my garden and keep like nature. Let it own self grow but water is really dirty some thing like this picture from this forum. I think the longer you keep then the better fish can get used to water not so easy to die.

Quote:
Originally posted by CyberET
hehe.. if u refer to the goldfish the public keeps.. the breeders themselves changes water often for optimum growth.. u can don't change, at most stun the growth etc.. fish may be alive.. looking good and health to you.. however if u maintaince optimum enviroment for them.. they'll grow up nicer.. in fact, nature does change water.. if u refer to the native goldfish which lives in the lakes.. their water is being changed non-stop, constantly from the mountains.. fresh water flowing non stop.. it rarly has anything to do with luck.. its more like u lack the knowledge to pick a more healthy fish and keeping it alive.. when "luck" happens.. its because u happen to pick one that has a stronger immune system, partly due to genes.. the only luck i may consider is.. lucky to be at the right LFS/farm at the right time to pick a cheap and good and healthy fish.. without pior knowledge about a new shipment coming etc..
humans also what, some born healthy, some got weaker body, whats the longest you've ever kept a goldfish?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dirtywater.jpg (29.0 KB, 85 views)