View Single Post
Old 14-07-2006, 10:40 AM   #1
Ranchu Lover

Default $5/- TVR - Wait long long

I bought this 8 cm long ranchu on the 12th July 2006 while bringing a fellow forumer (RG) from the UK, to go oranda hunting. I ended up buying this little fellow for $5/- from a LFS in Serangoon North Ave 2. This LFS is located beside Edmund Tan Vet. I also bought another lionchu for $25/- from Pasir Ris Farmway (will post this one at another time).

Why I bought this ranchu is to determine if it is possible to buy a TVR for $5/- from a Singapore LFS and groom it into a decent TVR.

The shop boss was trying very hard to convince me that there is a great difference between this batch of $5/- ranchu and the $3/- ones that he had in a tank just beside this one. Frankly I was already very happy that he was offering them for only $5/-. There were about 6 pieces of ranchus left in the tank and this one looks like it has a great future ahead.

Apart from some minor skin problem and gill fluke attack, this little fellow seems active and has a very beautiful and powerful swimming posture. Sign of a "future champion" or WAIT LONG LONG

Please comment!

Last edited by Ranchu Lover; 14-05-2007 at 08:24 AM.