View Single Post
Old 06-08-2009, 01:55 PM   #20
LoToPaJi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomis View Post
Hi my 2 big "aro-brothers" ....

I think it's just a matter of viewing the same subject and having different approach on it ,that all.

Well, just like a half empty glass of water be interpreted as half filled glass of water to others.

Hopefully both of you could meet up in person ,have coffee and discuss some views on the subject rather than debating its outcome here.

Sounds not so good leh...

Our main objective here is to learn and share, whether in pang long or af.

Wish that there could be an opportunity to work things out in an amicable way that both could accept.(compromised approach)

Understand John's frustration when being approach with such comments.And also understand Derrick's view on the way his customers are being treated ......well to me " Live is short , just enjoy it whilst we can ".

Hope i'm not a busy body to give my views here and don't zapp me hor .

Cheers and good-day to all.

Simon
Hi simon, you are not a busy body. I have to say that bcos I'm going to be the next one. How's my HB doing in your pond?

Just to clarify that this is just a personal posting and no pun intended but simply sharing views only.

I'm a re-visit (return to share and learn from all nice bros/sis here) and just like you (Derrick) last time had a different views from Barney on his action. But I have learnt to understanding and respect of the owner's right and diffculty in maintaining his house rules. I will follow the house rule of AF as well as PL if I visit any of them. Both of you are right in your respective point of view but please do respect one another difficulty in handling the issue too. I have learnt to understand more about the onwer's difficulty in handling issue eventhough I may not be fully agreed with the action taken at times but still one has to respect the decision make by the owner.

I foresee that there will be more changes coming its way in AF soon in view of the setting up of AFC.

I love AF for it's intense knolwedge base and this is build up by none other than the MEMBERS. Not forgeting the hardworks from the Mods team. We are all here to share and progress. Good Day.