View Single Post
Old 11-10-2004, 12:17 PM   #37
spsman

Default hi bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilfire
y not? i can compare a beckett(after i install) wif an aquac on the same system(my reef tk). likewise, another reefer(we will soon know who) here can compare his HnS n a beckett on his very same system.
thou both r using 2 different technology, ultimately, it's the kind of skimmate they produce tat we sought 4. hence we r comparing the skimmate produced.
comparing the different types of skimmers is juz like comparing different types of lighting. in ur case, then u hav 2 say tat we cant really compare a MH 2 a T5 or a PL. thou they produce the same thing(lights), their output simply differs by a lot. which, IMO, the same analogy 2 the skimmers.

he will... i met a maker(beckett) who told me not 2 underestimate the materials used 2 build an HnS. he explained tat those materials r the top ends materials n hence explained the pricing.

u win lah.. go ahead... enjoy yor beckett. i am still anti american.
btw do u know that i can tune the hns?
okay, if i continue this debate, i will ask hns to pay me some advertising fee. ahahahahahaha

oh yah, the comparison on the mh and t5/ pl is way very clear. they are both different things indeed. usually ppl compare different brands of mh bulb to challange its output. get it?

anywayz, lets not ruin our forum over trivialities. lets compare our tonga rock with "east coast" rock. uh? what's that? (i am getting bonkers again)