View Single Post
Old 08-06-2018, 10:34 PM   #121
jwhtan
Barney

Photos showing three laminated signs begging the ruling party for mercy at what appears to be a food stall has been trending online.
While it is unclear where the stall that featured these signs is exactly located,
it is presumed that the stall is in Tampines since the individual begging the People’s Action Party addresses the notices to PAP Tampines.
A close look at the photos seem to suggest that the signs are featured at what looks to be a fruits and vegetables stall.

The first sign reads, “PAP TAMPINES – I Can’t Make a Living in Your Constituency. You Make My Life Full Of Hardship.
You Make My Life Very Miserable And Full Of Nightmares,”

while the second sign appeals, “PAP TAMPINES!!! Stop Bullying Me.”

The third sign begs, “PAP TAMPINES – I Beg You!!! I Had Enough Torture From Your Officers. You Make My Life Full Of Hardship.
I Just Want To Get Out From Your Constituency. Please Help Me. I Beg You!!!!”

The photos of the signs began trending on social media on the back of the S&CC hike in 15 PAP town councils that went into effect last Friday (1 June).
Tampines is one of the 15 town councils affected.

This is the second S&CC increase in two years. Last year, rates for market and cooked food stalls increased between S$2.70 to S$23.00 per month.
The latest S&CC hike sees an additional S$2.50 to S$17.50 being imposed on stallholders each month from now onwards.
jwhtan is offline   Reply With Quote