View Single Post
Old 10-11-2014, 09:48 PM   #79
ThomasLim
Arofanatic

Hi all, thanks for those bros who like the pics...

I bought some white net today and will try to cover the pond tomorrow. I will then think of some ways to 'shelter' it... I guess have to solve the issues one by one... Have some ideas in mind but not sure if the method of covering will work or not. Anyway let me get the net up first.... and yes, manage to convince my CO to allow me to keep Aro and rays. This is why the nets are required 😁

Just a check, is it that black background is really not advisable to keep white spots rays? If so, maybe will just go for some Reds and normal SP rays...

Due to the lack of time, I decided to add in Wizz fast cycle from bro Dennis yesterday morning. Immediately I add in some commandos to test the water. They survive till now. I will keep monitoring till tomorrow, and if they still ok, I might transfer my existing 1 Red and 4 SP rays to the pond... They will be my next batch of commandos 😁 they will be the only life stocks in the pond at the moment. Will slowly introduce more when the system is ready, and when my pocket is ready 😆

Honestly, I am still thinking of how to approach my CO for budget to purchase more Aro and Rays. I think this will be a difficult task 😅

Btw my patio area is around 400sqft...

Will update when new pic is available... Cheers
ThomasLim is offline   Reply With Quote